If you have been looking for a great Notes app, check out my new PlayBook app Many Notes, it is the perfect companion to the new 2.0 Productivity apps. Get it on App World: Many Notes - A fun and flexible note pad - BlackBerry App World

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59BDZxLNplM&list=UUWJnT0tvfsLyL3eRuN2bC3g& index=1&feature=plcp[/YT]

App Description

Many Notes is the fun, flexible, and powerful app for making and storing notes. Enables quick note taking and a visual way to organize your notes. A beautiful hybrid of a classic notes application and the flexibility of real sticky notes.

Features:
    - Auto-save & Fast Entry
    - Drag & Drop organization
    - Copy & Paste
    - Predictive-text & Spellcheck
    - Portait & Landscape
    - Expansive canvas
    - Add & Delete notes
    - Make notes wider and longer
    - No titles, tagging, manual saving, or anything else to slow you down!
    More features are planned in future updates. Get it on App World: Many Notes - A fun and flexible note pad - BlackBerry App World
    Last edited by willwnet; 03-01-12 at 11:45 AM.
    XLabz and Darlaten like this.
    02-29-12 02:50 PM
    sweet, thanks
    Knucklehead1964 likes this.
    02-29-12 02:51 PM
    This looks great, and offers pretty well everything I would want in a simple not taking app without excluding the basic features! Looks smooth too.
    02-29-12 04:02 PM
    Just clicked the link wanting to download and app world says ' this item is not supported by your current device profile'
    02-29-12 04:40 PM
    Might be a link to a BB phone version? I downloaded it off my playbook fine a few minutes ago.
    02-29-12 04:43 PM
    Just clicked the link wanting to download and app world says ' this item is not supported by your current device profile'
    Sorry about that - maybe this link will work properly on PlayBook: Buy Many Notes - A fun and flexible note pad - Download Many Notes - A fun and flexible note pad - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

If not, try searching Many Notes on App World and it should come up first.
    03-01-12 11:46 AM
    This is a neat, simple and effective note taking app.
    Please consider moving the expand button and the delete button further apart as it stands it is easy to tap delete when intending to expand. Another solution would be to confirm delete.
    03-01-12 01:12 PM
    This is a neat, simple and effective note taking app.
    Please consider moving the expand button and the delete button further apart as it stands it is easy to tap delete when intending to expand. Another solution would be to confirm delete.
    Thanks for the feedback BKillar! I will look into adding a Confirmation on Delete or an Undo Delete button.
    03-01-12 01:16 PM
    Might I be able to import my notes from MS Outlook to your app?
    03-01-12 02:41 PM
    Might I be able to import my notes from MS Outlook to your app?
    I second the motion. I have a ton of notes tucked away in Outlook and I'd love to export them to my PB.

RCK
    03-02-12 01:03 AM
    CozKaren & rkennedy01 - Many Notes does not currently do that, but I will look into whether that is possible for a future feature.

BKillar - thanks for your suggestions, I just submitted an update to App World that include a Confirmation Dialog when you close a note. App World will notify when the update is available.

Thanks to everyone who has downloaded the app so far! I appreciate all the feedback.

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ion=36&lang=en
    03-02-12 09:43 PM
    Hey this app is very cool! useful and i like the main idea of it, looking forward to more updates and improvements soon, you can turn this into a killer app if you fix a couple of things. And for everyone who is not decided yet, this is a safe buy.
    willwnet likes this.
    03-13-12 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD