Or you can spend a buck and support a developer who'll make more apps.. your call really
    I'm not trying to muddy your waters here. I just know exactly what he wants. Your app can't give him what he wants. Me copying and pasting a few lines would give him exactly what he wants and for free. It's called helping people out. I have made at least 50 web launchers for people that have PMed me on CrackBerry. I also posted detailed instructions on how to do it yourself. I haven't made a cent off of it. I'm pretty sure I have provided more of a service than your .99 app has so far. Would you like to support me?
    SifJar likes this.
    06-27-12 05:19 PM
    Support the developers an just buy it. And people, please stop trolling this post ... He makes really good apps and I bet you can't make this app better !

+1 for you Ignites

Edit; trolling a post like this can result in a BAN .. Read this: Forum Rules

"If you troll, bait, or **** people off on purpose, we have a button with your name on it. If you feel like you're a victim of this behavior, we also have a special button for you. It's that red triangle icon in the upper corner of each post. Trust me, we have a group of mods with tons of experience that will respond in a fair way. "
    Last edited by jeroen_13; 06-29-12 at 04:28 AM.
    LimeTripBlog likes this.
    06-28-12 05:17 AM
    Okay. I bought the app. How do I make more than one web launch app? I have several sites I would to set up the same way.
    07-02-12 09:16 PM
    Okay. I bought the app. How do I make more than one web launch app? I have several sites I would to set up the same way.
    replied via Direct Message
    07-02-12 09:49 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD