Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Hi there,

We'd like to let you know about our educational, creative, sticker app series for kids; Make a Scene which we have just released for blackberry playbook.

App description:
    "Introducing Make a Scene, the creative, educational sticker app series for children. Make a Scene is a fun, interactive game that engages childrens natural sense of creativity. It is aimed primarily at young children, but will provide hours of entertainment for children (and adults!) of all ages. Helping to develop vocabulary, fine motor skills, co-ordination and creative thinking, Make a Scene offers a great way for children to play and learn at the same time."

Trailer: Make a Scene Official Trailer on Vimeo
    Website: Make A Scene | Fun, creative, educational mobile apps for children
    Twitter: Make A Scene (makeasceneapp) on Twitter
    Facebook: Make A Scene | Facebook

Make a Scene: Farmyard
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ontent/125479/

Make a Scene: Under The Sea
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ontent/125481/

Make a Scene: Safari
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ontent/125480/

Make a Scene: Outer Space
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ontent/125484/
    velociraptor89 likes this.
    07-20-12 06:36 AM

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ontent/125479/

More info:
    Farmyard | Make A Scene

Screenshots:

Description:
    Make A Scene Farmyard is a fun interactive game that engages childrens natural sense of creativity. It is aimed primarily at pre-school age children, but will provide hours of entertainment for children (and adults!) of all ages. Helping to develop vocabulary, motor skills, co-ordination and creative thinking, Make A Scene offers a great way for your child to play and learn at the same time.

Make A Scene Farmyard uses drag and drop interactions, descriptive audio, real life sound effects and engaging animations to create an entertaining, educational platform. Children will have endless fun using their imagination to create their very own farmyard scenes.

The game features typical items found on a farm, such as people, animals, fruit, vegetables, equipment and machinery. By dragging and dropping these digital, animated stickers onto the different backgrounds available, your child can create a large number of unique scenes. A clear voice-over reads the name of each item aloud, and is accompanied by fun animations and sound effects where possible.

Make a Scene recreates the popular fuzzy felts and sticker books in an interactive digital product.

Reviews:
    "My 16 mth old grandson loves this App. He loves all the different farm animals with their sounds and different scenes. A great find."
    Terri P

"Simple and brilliant; a slam dunk for the price. A must have childrens app."
    Chris C

"Perfect app for keeping 2-5 year olds busy! Lots of fun and repeat plays so far."
    Mike L

"My 4 year old loves it. Even I had fun with it. I used the free version and my boy begged for me to purchase it. It was priced right to pull the trigger. Excellent app."
    Micah R

"Brilliant! I am a fan."
    Mike D

"Cant fault it my kids love it."
    Nick R
    07-20-12 06:41 AM
    Wow that really looks like a great UI. The graphics and colors look great and the animation of the "stickers" is a real bonus as it takes a bit more "bling" to engage our kids these days. Thanks for the effort. I will post a review once I have tried it a bit.
    $2.99 per "scene" seems like a dollar more than I would expect but that is just my opinion as a consumer and not a reflection of the time and effort and quality of the app.
    Last edited by BKillar; 07-20-12 at 07:09 AM.
    07-20-12 07:07 AM
    Is it Native or Android port?
    Now to decide which Scene to get..... Thanks
    Zildjian71 likes this.
    07-20-12 07:12 AM
    Hi there, thanks for your comments Hope you enjoy the app.

It's not an android port, it was built using Adobe air.
    Zildjian71 likes this.
    07-20-12 07:17 AM
    Bravo OP! Great app.
    07-20-12 02:58 PM

OUT NOW for Blackberry Playbook!

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...25480/?lang=en

More info:
    Safari | Make A Scene

Screenshots:

Description:
    Make A Scene Safari is a fun interactive game that engages childrens natural sense of creativity. It is aimed primarily at pre-school age children, but will provide hours of entertainment for children (and adults!) of all ages. Helping to develop vocabulary, fine motor skills, co-ordination and creative thinking, Make A Scene offers a great way for your child to play and learn at the same time.

Make A Scene Safari uses drag and drop interactions, descriptive audio, real life sound effects and engaging animations to create an entertaining, educational platform. Children will have endless fun using their imagination to create their very own safari scenes.

The game features typical items found on safari, such as people, mammals, reptiles, birds and plants. By dragging and dropping these digital, animated stickers onto the different backgrounds available, your child can create a large number of unique scenes. A clear voice-over reads the name of each item aloud, and is accompanied by fun animations and sound effects where possible.

Make a Scene recreates the popular fuzzy felts and sticker books in an interactive digital product.

Reviews:
    "I cant stop buying these apps. Simply the best apps for your little one my 18 month old enjoys all of them and so do I!"
    Nicola M

"Great app, my 4 year old son loves it."
    Silke H

"My grandchildren love this. No app like it for their parents ipads. As soon as they get to my house they want grandmas Touchpad in order to play with all my Make A Scenes. Especially the 4 and 5 year olds. Great applications."
    Lana F

"Make A Scene is one awesome game! I like the safari version because it has Lions, Buffalo, Giraffes, Zebras, and others."
    Jacob A
    07-24-12 03:49 AM
    Great apps. 3yr old and 6yr old love them. Very handy when you are trying to cook, at an appointment or any time you need your kids to stay out of trouble so you can get things done lol!
    12-01-12 09:24 AM
    my 21 month old loves your games we have purchased nearly all of them, he especially likes the space one
    12-01-12 04:33 PM
    Do you plan on releasing a pack at a discount price?
    07-22-13 01:55 PM
    Hi. We are planning some offers to coincide with some calendar events so follow us on facebook and/or twitter, and we'll keep you posted! Thanks for your interest.
    07-23-13 04:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD