08-21-11 11:29 AM
159 12345 ...
tools
    Can you clarify how does the payment thing works

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The trial is free obviously. After the trial or antime you can purchase the service for $20/year. it includes:

unlimited free incoming
    unlimited free ePhone-2-ePhone calling with video
    250 per month for twelve months of free calling to close to 60 countries. (Thats 3000 of free long distance)
    No other bills. If you call outside the 60 countries or talk long distance over the 3000 minutes (250/month) you will be billed a low rate listed on our website.

Hope that helps. Also see ePhone page at Comwave.net
    07-29-11 06:50 PM
    Does it only work with WIFI or does it also work with terthering to the BB phone?

Thanks,

Tim
    07-29-11 07:18 PM
    It a bit buggy moving around, I love the potential though. kinda hopping you guys are working overtime on this one. If it gets smoother, i'm a customer.
    dentynefire likes this.
    07-29-11 07:34 PM
    The trial is free obviously. After the trial or antime you can purchase the service for $20/year. it includes:

unlimited free incoming
    unlimited free ePhone-2-ePhone calling with video
    250 per month for twelve months of free calling to close to 60 countries. (Thats 3000 of free long distance)
    No other bills. If you call outside the 60 countries or talk long distance over the 3000 minutes (250/month) you will be billed a low rate listed on our website.

Hope that helps. Also see ePhone page at Comwave.net
    ok thanks... im just waiting in the us numbers to available... plz could you post when they are available in this thread
    07-29-11 07:58 PM
    Does it only work with WIFI or does it also work with terthering to the BB phone?

Thanks,

Tim
    wifi for me. i haven't tried tethering yet
    07-29-11 08:11 PM
    Sweeet app. Got it registered and called the wifes cell.
    Works awesome

07-29-11 09:50 PM
    I downloaded this application this morning and verified its functionality by calling my BlackBerry smartphone from my BlackBerry tablet, and then by calling my BlackBerry tablet from my BlackBerry smartphone. Very nice application and service. I will definitely sign-up for the annual plan once the trial period ends.
    dbeir likes this.
    07-29-11 10:31 PM
    Thanks OP.

I just signed up, I love it but now I'm hating Rogers/Cell Phone Companies even more because we can't just get Data.
    T_Touch likes this.
    07-29-11 10:53 PM
    We canadians aren't used to getting things before the US. It never makes sense business-wise. I hope our US friends get this soon. It sounds awesome!

07-29-11 11:01 PM
    tethering works great called india and it was very clear. his end was a little choppy though he said. im thinking that was a problem on his end though.
    T_Touch likes this.
    07-29-11 11:57 PM
    Sorry to our US customers. We are making changes within 24 hours to allow for US addresses and Trials. Enjoy!
    This is fantastic news!!!!

....only because I don't want an American to randomly guess my address to make the app work for them.
    07-30-11 02:40 AM
    LOL, I can't sign up because it keeps telling me my address is incorrect. It wants me to choose either NE 40th or SW 40th when I'm NW 40th.
    RNCracker likes this.
    07-30-11 07:17 AM
    from reading post seems it is coming to the US soon the hooks are in place
    07-30-11 07:42 AM
    Tried it a few times. Works very good. Waiting for a local US number.
    T_Touch likes this.
    07-30-11 08:09 AM
    Just signed up and got a local number for here in New York!
    Thanks for adding the US.
    07-30-11 08:15 AM
    Nice. Downloading as soon as i get home
    07-30-11 08:41 AM
    This is great great great news. I think Comwave is going to transfer my number over to US soon.

I'm, luvin Comwave right now !!!!!
    07-30-11 08:51 AM
    Waiting for phone numbers in my city. Don't want an out-of-the-area one. (They have my state listed, but only one part of it.)
    07-30-11 10:47 AM
    Still no numbers for my city either...Needed to get one from a whole different area code..and a whole different city...
    07-30-11 10:58 AM
    Confirmed that this also works while tethered. Called my brother first on wifi and then tethered, he said it sounded the same. Truly a great app and I think I'll be signing up. Keep up the great work Comwave. Keep working on this app to get it smoother and faster and U'll really have something great here!
    07-30-11 11:18 AM
    This is great great great news. I think Comwave is going to transfer my number over to US soon.

I'm, luvin Comwave right now !!!!!
    Did you have to request it or did they contact you?
    07-30-11 11:19 AM
    no selection for Nunavut :'(.. s0 ya i used RIMs address as well and a phone number in BC(spent four years there).
    07-30-11 11:54 AM
    I have tried it and like someone else already mentioned its a bit buggy moving around. Screen design could be use differently to make what you need bigger and what you don't smaller area.
    don't get me wrong I think its a great idea and am happy to have this option to use. My question is about Contacts.

I wonder if there is a way to copy over contact info. as I don't want to re-enter if I don't need to ?
    In the mean time I have entered 3 contacts the old fashion way - typed them in by hand (no less). They don't seem to save ? Is there a trick I am missing ?
    07-30-11 12:07 PM
    Just tried it out. I called my wife at work.
    It sounded ok, I used my ear piece to talk.

But when I went and minimize the program and
    opened another, it seemed to go into mute.
    I had to open Comwave again to hear her.
    07-30-11 01:32 PM
    so ya i just called a friend in BC. there was a lag in the call and she said that she could hear her echo but it did connect. as much as this would be a great selling feature and would help me sell the PB hands over feet up here there is no selection for Nunavut and the free version cant make long distance calls.

if there was a Nunavut option then this app would rock!!!
    comwave likes this.
    07-30-11 01:43 PM
159 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD