I just downloaded the app and going to give it a try.
    So is there a desktop version / web based available? I would like to try out the video chat but it seems it's restricted to being playbook only.

Thanks
    08-05-11 05:06 PM
    still no answer on whether i can use blackberry bridge to use this app. can someone confirm that it works WITH just bridge (NOT TETHERING) or am I required to have a wifi/tethered connection for it to work????

anyone?

bueller?

bueller?

The only app that works through the bridge browser is the bridge browser. All other apps require wifi or tethering.
    calircr likes this.
    08-05-11 05:46 PM
    The only improvement that I would like to see so far is to have the application remember me. Little annoying having to log in everytime that I want to use the app.

The other annoying part is that you already assigned my regular handles to other people - not appreciated
    08-05-11 06:06 PM
    One bug(?) i noticed is the regular camera app will not work while the comwave app is opened. although it makes sense since comwave is using the camera. so if anyone is trying to use the camera, just close comwave to regain access to the camera app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-11 08:23 PM
    While there are a few tweaks I'd love to see, this app is awesome. And I appreciate the trial period. I'll be signing up for sure. If Comwave would come up with a PC version so that I could do cross-platform calls to my wife when I'm traveling I'd purchase it for her laptop as well. Skype can go fly a kite.
    08-05-11 08:48 PM
    Comwave i tried all the combinations for making a call like you mentioned before but everytime i make a call all i get is check the number you dialed. incoming calls work ok... BTW i live in dubai.... do something about this please ..... it would be a killer app in the middleeast...
    My friends still nag me about not having a decent voip on PB.... SIGHHHHHHHHHH...
    08-06-11 02:21 AM
    Comwave i tried all the combinations for making a call like you mentioned before but everytime i make a call all i get is check the number you dialed. incoming calls work ok... BTW i live in dubai.... do something about this please ..... it would be a killer app in the middleeast...
    My friends still nag me about not having a decent voip on PB.... SIGHHHHHHHHHH...
    why dont we do this together. please email us at playbook(at)comwave.net and we will help you directly.
    08-08-11 09:53 PM
    While there are a few tweaks I'd love to see, this app is awesome. And I appreciate the trial period. I'll be signing up for sure. If Comwave would come up with a PC version so that I could do cross-platform calls to my wife when I'm traveling I'd purchase it for her laptop as well. Skype can go fly a kite.
    Comwave very soon.
    08-08-11 09:57 PM
    Comwave very soon.
    I got an email about a week saying that there will soon be a PC version. Any updates?
    08-21-11 11:29 AM
159 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD