I downloaded this about five mins ago and it work fine made a few calls. I love this app
    07-30-11 03:54 PM
    Lags quite a bit and I do not know how to turn the camera around. It works ok.
    07-30-11 04:21 PM
    The camera was automatically facing me when I signed in. Phone calls are clear, little bit of delay but pretty good. Use the playbook's keyboard to dial instead of that keypad on the screen as it is way faster. Overall it seems like a great deal and good job by Comwave (gotta love that company)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-11 04:25 PM
    Works great but I seem to loose my added contacts when I sign back in for some reason.
    07-30-11 05:01 PM
    Really interesting
    07-30-11 05:28 PM
    Lags quite a bit and I do not know how to turn the camera around. It works ok.
    go to menu tab from right top side of the dialpad and go to settings
    from there click on camera and mic settings.
    set the camera value to 0 - front facing camera
    or 1 - rear camera.

the default should be 0 and thst is why most of us have no issues.
    good luck
    07-30-11 09:21 PM
    Works great but I seem to loose my added contacts when I sign back in for some reason.
    This is a known issue for some. We are looking into this.
    07-30-11 10:54 PM
    This is a known issue for some. We are looking into this.
    Comwave - when are you going to beat Skype and all that to the punch here in the States? People are begging for this...
    Feeling a little left out
    07-31-11 12:11 AM
    so no usa numbers yet?..

this is all i get
    07-31-11 12:12 AM
    Works in U.S. . You might try the website to register
    07-31-11 06:50 AM
    so no usa numbers yet?..

this is all i get
    Just try and pick another city/town closest to your location. you should get a number.
    07-31-11 08:28 AM
    They won't beat skype or anyone else if they don't fix the program. Conatct info. is not being stored ! I can't use a program/service where I need to know the number I am calling each time - that why I store them.

This needs to be addressed for this program to work well.
    07-31-11 09:05 AM
    They won't beat skype or anyone else if they don't fix the program. Conatct info. is not being stored ! I can't use a program/service where I need to know the number I am calling each time - that why I store them.

This needs to be addressed for this program to work well.
    The app works well despite the glitches. Surely you don't think the company is going to let the glitches stand.

Remember, Skype has had a glitchy start as well.
    kariakoo likes this.
    07-31-11 09:39 AM
    Hi comwave
    I've set it up right through to the point, where it showed me my user name and password, and i n 5 minutes i can make calls, just unlock with user name and password fine.
    So i open app put in user name and password, the touch unlock, so i do this then it unlocks, then ask me to login, every time i login, i'm told incorrect user name/password.
    What am i doing wrong ?
    MANY THANKS
    Last edited by wobbly; 07-31-11 at 12:22 PM.
    07-31-11 12:13 PM
    Wobbly click ont eh My Account GO button and then on that webpage goto My Profile. Write down your Customer ID, then go back to the PB App and click register. Enter the info and it should work.
    Last edited by MRHommel; 07-31-11 at 03:55 PM. Reason: I fixed my problem.
    peen, TheScionicMan and Zizzzzy like this.
    07-31-11 03:52 PM
    Thanks, that helped. What a convoluted process. And now after all the hassle to get signed up, including going through 50+ cities, I can't even make a call in or out. Calling out, all just say Call Failed. Calling in I get a "subscriber not available" recording or a fast busy...
    07-31-11 05:29 PM
    I'm sure i havent set something up correctly, but i have registered and get to the dial pad screen. when I hit one of the 'Lines' I even get a dial tone. But no matter what number i try to call it always gives me a 'failed call' message. any help as to what I'm doing wrong?

07-31-11 05:41 PM
    "Call Failed" for me too.
    07-31-11 06:46 PM
    "Call Failed" for me too.
    Does it say its initializing with a circle when you log in?
    Beakman likes this.
    07-31-11 07:25 PM
    Yes. I actually have to log on twice.
    07-31-11 07:31 PM
    Hmm. Mine works good but I only get one log in screen. Something isn't quite right. You may want to shoot an email to TS seems like they may need to tweak your account.
    07-31-11 07:35 PM
    same problem
    07-31-11 08:24 PM
    I have the same problem.

07-31-11 08:38 PM
    works great for me. ive been able to call locally and to a friend in india all for freee
    08-01-11 03:05 AM
    Wobbly click ont eh My Account GO button and then on that webpage goto My Profile. Write down your Customer ID, then go back to the PB App and click register. Enter the info and it should work.
    Thank you very much !
    I'll give it a go thanks again
    Wobbly
    08-01-11 05:04 AM
159 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD