Has anyone hit the level where you have to defeat 3 elvish magicians? I'm finding this impossibly hard to beat. I've sent literally about a hundred troops at the last magician and he just one shots everything that comes near him and takes zero damage.
    03-17-12 10:51 PM
    Yes, that was a tough one.
    The key is to keep one of your knights or paladins alive from the beginning of the level so they can gain a massive amount of health/experience. Rookies won't stand a chance.
    Pick a knight and get three or four healers following him.
    You can also manually heal the character and give them a temporary stat boost once your wizard guild is leveled up. Just follow him and keep healing him as he attacks the elf.
    You can pass this level with just one experienced character. Just don't let them die or you will have to wait until another knight has enough health to mount an attack.
    03-18-12 02:25 AM
    Hi. Sorry for my bad English ((I m french...)

You canc buid some dwarf towers (not too close) and a Barack behind. In addition, create sorcerer to have the best spell.
    Stock a lot of gold.
    After, aggro the elve with your army and spam the revival or regenerate spell on your strongest hero. And use the strongest spell on the elve
    03-18-12 02:52 PM
    Has anyone hit the level where you have to defeat 3 elvish magicians? I'm finding this impossibly hard to beat. I've sent literally about a hundred troops at the last magician and he just one shots everything that comes near him and takes zero damage.
    I stopped playing this game after getting stuck at this level, I built towers around the magician, and went in with a large inexperienced army everyone got killed. I was so frustrated that I uninstalled the game
    03-18-12 02:56 PM
    Pretty mch the others said it...

... You need patience with this one. Took me a few tries. The trick is ensuring ur peeps are levelled up so they dont die in 1 blast. Then youcan pay toheal them. The level is tough but i beat it so u can too.
    03-18-12 08:18 PM
    I tried the method of healers on paladins but I wasn't very good at it, so I tried another way I found on a search. It worked, but it took me about an hour to get it right. The hardest part is establishing a line of dwarf towers, just outside of his perception. The tricky part is getting them all built without wandering mobs destroying them because there's a long delay before construction starts this far from your castle. I think I built around 6 towers give or take.

Then I built a necromancer building directly behind tower line, and upgraded it to 3. Then I built a warrior guild beside that. Don't create any heros in either until all these are built. Then create a necromancer mmediately spam Wither spell on the elf a few times. From this point onwards, you have to jump between creating necromancers and reaver warriors as fast as they come available, and keeping Wither cast on elf.

The way this works is that the necromancers will lure the elf to just inside the range of your line of dwarf towers. Between Wither, and damage from zombies, towers, and warriors, you will eventually win as long as you keep the previous order up. I highly suggest you create a save game just before you start your assault. Don't be afraid to destroy some buildings in order to adjust your positions better. Have a good supply of gold before you attack. Build a second market if you have to.
    03-18-12 08:43 PM
    As others have said, the key is taking the healing route. So build a temple of Agrella and make sure you've got some leveled up heroes so that they don't die from a single blast from the final super-wizard. Then you need to focus on one hero and just keep using the healing spell on whilst they fight the wizard (I wouldn't try using healer heroes because they'll get killed by his fireballs).

The set-up of the level has you in the corner with a staggered wall protecting you so dwarf towers at the choke points will stop monsters reaching your base. As such you will be able to amass tonnes of gold. It is this gold you'll run down healing your lone hero and it takes thousands of coins. I found it easier to use a scout flag than an attack flag to get only one character to visit the wizard. If they die, you will then have your other warriers to try again with; however, the wizard will have healed in the meantime. I don't think it is possible to rush the final wizard en masse because he's so ridiculously over-powered. The heroes have a tendency to fight the other monsters (ogres, spiders or harpies) that accompany the wizard instead of fighting him first. If this happens, just keep healing them until they fight the wizard and then keep healing them still. It's expensive, it's a grind but it does work.
    03-28-12 07:36 PM
    Another way I found that kills him is build a wizard guild, and a library and buy all upgrades in the library. This makes the wizards as if they're on steroids. Just put a flag up and watch the magic happen
    03-28-12 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD