Alright, got two games I've been playing non stop for you guys.
    The first, Magic Touch and then a classic, Bloody Penguin.
    To do this on your own check out my tutorial here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f222/ho...f-line-624872/
    How to get them?
    Magic Touch - Preview - Download
    Bloody Penguin - Preview - Download

To DOWNLOAD simply Select the Download link (hold it down) until the options come up and choose "Save Link As"
    Then in a new tab type file: (with the colon) and browse through in this order: Accounts > 1000 > Shared > Downloads and select the .SWF game you just downloaded.
    Once the game opens (in the top right corner) create a NEW Bookmark and ADD To Homescreen
    Now you can play the game even offline, whenever you want!

I've tested both and they are very responsive on the Playbook and work well.
    Magic Touch seems to be better in Portrait as you can see the balloons dropping for a longer time.
    06-21-11 08:03 PM
    Magic Touch is pretty cool. I hope a future update makes crush the castle (or #2) smoother, love that game...
    06-21-11 08:19 PM
    Have you tried downloading it to your Playbook and then playing it? Might run gooder.
    06-21-11 08:32 PM
    I tried it through the flashgames app actually, but that not might be the exact same as running it locally without the application.
    06-21-11 08:35 PM
    Yeah they probably just stream it from the site

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-11 08:55 PM
    i have the crush the castle 2 installed on mine and it works.there is an option on graphics high and low,i choose low and its quite playable.
    06-21-11 09:48 PM
    Those games run smoothly on BB Bridge, unless it's like crazy fast?
    Now if you like Bloody Penquins, I really recommend Fly Squirrel 2, in the App World. As for the other one, can't think of an alternative... Perhaps Magic Pen 2?
    06-21-11 11:27 PM
    No need for an alternative when they run perfectly fine. I play both without any issues.
    06-22-11 11:14 AM
    Fly Squirrel 2 is fun, also could use some performance improvements though.
    06-22-11 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD