Boom! It's out in UK, downloading now.
    11-14-11 12:48 PM
    Funny i kept wondering what's up with all these folks saying "Madden nice but want NHL" ....then i realized alot of these posters are from Canada. LOL..
    Not all of us!!!!!!!!

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQH-J9Ymz7k&feature=related[/YT]
    11-14-11 03:24 PM
    Eagles just beat the Steelers 17 to 14!!!! At least on my PlayBook they did!
    Only on a video game would that ever happen.
    Or in real life, when the Steelers aren't paying the Refs.
    11-14-11 03:36 PM
    Hey all, I downloaded the game and I have no sound. Is there anything I'm missing?
    12-07-11 11:10 PM
    Hey all, I downloaded the game and I have no sound. Is there anything I'm missing?
    Restart your PB, if that dosent work do a hard reset on your PB and it should fix the problem.
    Hard reset= hold the power, +/- volume buttons down for 10 seconds. PB shuts down. Restart after a minute.

Good luck !
    12-08-11 11:56 AM
    Hope fifa 12 and nhl 12 are coming soon!
    Oh please nhl please please please !!! But I doubt it will happen as they are strictly concentrating on XB/PS3 for this franchise

PSP has a 3D version of Fifa12, that'd be great on the PB !!!!
    12-08-11 11:58 AM
    Restart your PB, if that dosent work do a hard reset on your PB and it should fix the problem.
    Hard reset= hold the power, +/- volume buttons down for 10 seconds. PB shuts down. Restart after a minute.

Good luck !
    Thanks for th info, didn't know that's how a hard reset is completed. It still didn't work but I did get some screen shots of the desktop . I'll try deleted the app and reinstall see if that works
    12-08-11 12:42 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD