Currently I can hook up lotus notes traveler on ipad for access company email. With PB coming, I am keen to have this also on PB, as I do not have a BES account and it will be to troublesome to apply for one.

Here comes to the question, does anyone have similar situation? Will it be day dreaming that there will be traveler for PB? Though this will not prevent my desire for PB but definitely will be a plus for me. Thanks!
    04-14-11 11:27 PM
    I think that they will want to leverage Lotus Notes through Blackberry and BES for the non 3g/4g version.
    04-15-11 01:24 AM
    NO thank you! I'm am praying as our Lotus license expires this summer, they wont renew it and we'll move to Outlook!

BUT with the joint stage presence at lotussphear I expect the Playbook will have access just as the iPad does
    04-15-11 06:34 AM
    NO thank you! I'm am praying as our Lotus license expires this summer, they wont renew it and we'll move to Outlook!

BUT with the joint stage presence at lotussphear I expect the Playbook will have access just as the iPad does
    It is amazing how many companies down right get giddy when they hear they are moving to Exchange. Oh yea Lotus blows.
    Last edited by Boots4283; 04-17-11 at 03:49 PM.
    04-17-11 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD