Sent rim a few emails they just kept redirecting me sent 4 so far I give up.
    Is there something else I could try, phone, maybe the correct email address?
    Thanx
    08-07-12 06:46 AM
    App World should remember your apps and let you download them all again free of charge. It's a royal pain, BUT you should be able to get all your apps back. Click on App World, then go to the last tab My Apps (or something like that), and then select uninstalled, and it should show all your purchased and downloaded apps, and it will let you reinstall them. You have to do it 1 by 1, BUT you should be able to get everything back with a little work.
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    08-07-12 07:54 AM
    If you used the same BBID, your apps should show up in Appworld, in the UNinstalled listing.

Send an email to [email protected]
    08-07-12 10:20 AM
    If you used the same BBID, your apps should show up in Appworld, in the UNinstalled listing.

Send an email to [email protected]
    08-07-12 10:21 AM
    Happened to me as well. They had no record of my BBID. I could not reinstall any apps from the uninstalled tab (there was nothing there)

Called and e-mailed. Nothing.
    08-07-12 10:26 AM
    Did you log in online through app world to check? It is independent of the device being wiped/reset/etc.
    08-07-12 10:29 AM
    Think I"m SOL didn't have many just got the battery guru! That"ll teach me to mess around with this beast lol. Other than that no complaints about pb oh I did discover a cool
    Screen saver in all this!
    Thanks
    08-07-12 11:24 AM
    Sorry tim. On another note I just bought a second playbook. set it up with same appworld account and password and found all my apps available on my second device. Neddless to say I was shocked. Fiqured I'd have to buy them again.
    08-07-12 04:03 PM
    I lost all mine but fortunetly I done a backup first.
    The restore put them all back
    08-09-12 07:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD