A baby Komodo got lost on a deserted island, far away from his families. He should survive the wildlife all by himself ; finding his meal, avoiding the predators , avoiding dangerous traps, evolve and hunt the ex-predators, then finally make his way home. To the Komodo National Park.

Features :
    - Control the Komodo by tilting the device to any direction
    - Simply walk into preys to eat and fulfill the growth bar
    - Enjoy the vivid graphics and the uplifting music ambiance
    - Find out how the Komodo's comical story goes as you complete each level.

The Lost Komodo is a free game created to promote Komodo National Park as The Real Wonder of The World. In this park, you can find the closest descendent of dinosaur ; the Komodo Dragon (Varanus komodoensis). For more information, you can visit the website here Real Wonder of The World

Download The Lost Komodo

if you enjoy the game, please leave us an appropriate review. You can also enjoy our other app : Buy Abcday - Download Abcday - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

Thanks!
    09-12-11 07:46 AM
    i'll check it out when i get home tonight.
    chessboard likes this.
    09-12-11 08:31 AM
    Thanks for the game.
    chessboard likes this.
    09-12-11 08:31 AM
    curious, on what platform was this app made from? air or using the marmalade sdk.
    chessboard likes this.
    09-12-11 08:42 AM
    curious, on what platform was this app made from? air or using the marmalade sdk.
    hey
    Thanks for the interest. We built it using air. You can check out how the app goes along with your device. Thanks!
    09-12-11 10:19 AM
    Gonna check this out in a bit - thanks!
    chessboard likes this.
    09-12-11 11:07 AM
    I liked it..alot...think you'd make it killer if you changed the angle of play to make it playable in sort of a tilt mode instead of purely overhead...really good effort!
    09-12-11 11:21 AM
    I liked it..alot...think you'd make it killer if you changed the angle of play to make it playable in sort of a tilt mode instead of purely overhead...really good effort!
    Thanks for the suggestion, we'll consider to include it in the next update.
    09-13-11 01:02 PM
    It's a great little game.

By the way, a few of the bits of text could use some proofreading. At the very least, "prey" is plural or singular... there's no word "preys". I'd be happy to send additional corrections offline if you like, and if it won't waste my time to do so.
    chessboard likes this.
    09-13-11 04:18 PM
    I've downloaded this game the other day, I was pleasantly surprised on the dedication to this.
    I enjoyed the artwork on this, and the gameplay seems it can't be improved. I do agree on changing the base for a tilt option. It's free, and I'm sure many would enjoy it.
    P.S. I didn't have time to post a review, no wi-fi... postponed.
    chessboard likes this.
    09-13-11 08:29 PM
    @ Peter: Thanks for the feedback! We certainly will welcome you if you'd like to suggest us the correct structure.

@ Venichie: great to hear that you enjoy the game. We are considering to improve the control + fixing some bugs on next update. Your intention to leave us a review is much appreciated! Thanks!
    09-14-11 10:52 AM
    OK, ok. I saw this app in app world a bit ago and wasn't interested. Tried it because of this thread and I must say the game is a hoot! And I suck at it lol.
    chessboard likes this.
    09-14-11 10:26 PM
    Great work on game. Agree on better controls for the bugs but a good start.
    09-15-11 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD