Ok, here is the think I have since OS 2.0 came out reading about the android player integrated to the OS 2.0, but there are no android app in he appworld.

So you can download it to the PB from any site to your PB or you have to still sideload it with all that comes with sideload?

This is what I to know??
    02-23-12 02:37 PM
    there are a TON of android apps in app world, lol.
    any app that has handster inc under the title is an android app, as well as so many others that don't have handster inc.

go to recently updated and download chatpad, its android app!!! just tried it on mine.
    elshaman likes this.
    02-23-12 02:56 PM
    BTW sushistew, there is a list of BAR apps, that list I can go download it directly to the PB or have to use the software to sideload it???
    02-23-12 02:59 PM
    At this point any apps you download have to either come from App World or be sideloaded.
    02-23-12 06:12 PM
    yes thats correct above, appworld or sideloading, i am rooted with marketplace so i can download from it, but latest OS is not exploited yet.

try sideloading

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6EWoOB1xPU&feature=plcp&context=C366918eU POEgsToPDskIzuQi6pUawzu5BRvfdyuy5[/YT]

this will show you the steps to sideloading, you can use any .bar file, you don't need to use the one in the video

some .bar files to try
    02-23-12 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD