I was looking though snapshot of RIM's BB10 Developer Momentum on BerryReview at below link and happened to find "IMANGI STUDIOS" also who are makers of Temple Run. So I am guessing this will mean Temple Run should be available at launch or soon for BB10
    Also spotted Amazon Kindle there, so even better news!

A Snapshot of RIM’s BlackBerry 10 Developer Momentum - BerryReview

Additionally I also read on N4BB that Need for Speed Most Wanted and Real Racing 3 from EA games should also be available.
    Ofcourse there are more developers who will be shown off at later point.
    10-19-12 05:49 PM
    would count on it based on what has happened in the past. The PB appworld shots showed skype and IM programs that still to this day dont exist but RIM made everything think they would be there on launch
    10-19-12 05:51 PM
    would count on it based on what has happened in the past. The PB appworld shots showed skype and IM programs that still to this day dont exist but RIM made everything think they would be there on launch
    Yes that's true but with new team and CEO, I think we can give them benefit of doubt. Anyways better signs than nothing.
    r0v3rT3N likes this.
    10-19-12 05:54 PM
    Why not temple run for the Playbook now, if they are already committed? Who knows maybe it's coming soon I'm with H-mat on this one. Fool me once.
    10-19-12 07:42 PM
    Temple Run is an old game now..I played it on my iPhone for a few weeks to kill time. I think that the Playbook/BB10 etc need to get on the same level as Android and Apple OS to get those apps when they come out.

BB10 is the biggest thing that will happen to RIM since it the first Blackberry phones and if it's a huge success, it has the capability of making App World as good as Google Play and App Store.
    10-19-12 08:24 PM