Owned my playbook for a year and never really botjered about apps until now!
    My 3 year old just loves playing talking pierre and talking tom etc on my sisters ipad and just cant seem to find them converted for the pb.
    Is it possible??
    Thanks
    mikepraba likes this.
    10-23-12 04:49 PM
    One thing that I cannot complain about playbook is number of apps for youngsters. I have 2 year old and he just loves playbook. Having said the only other solution for you is to look into android see if there is android version of that app convert it from apk to bar and sideload it on playbook. I have several android based toddler apps that work great on playbook.
    10-23-12 05:21 PM
    search for Gaby the Talking Shark, Diana the Talking Mermaid and Alex the Talking Squirrel
    10-24-12 12:14 AM
    I wasted 2 on alex the squirrel and its absolute tripe! Not even worth downloading if it was free..so I'm defiantely not gonna try the other 2!
    Is it possible to convert the android versions?
    10-24-12 04:32 AM
    One thing that I cannot complain about playbook is number of apps for youngsters. I have 2 year old and he just loves playbook. Having said the only other solution for you is to look into android see if there is android version of that app convert it from apk to bar and sideload it on playbook. I have several android based toddler apps that work great on playbook.
    Any apps for toddlers that you could recommend in particular?
    10-24-12 09:38 AM