My wife is looking for a photo app to apply filters or what ever it's called to dress up photos to post on Facebook, something like Instragram I'm told. Has anyone found an app that fits what I'm looking for? Free or not, we don't mind paying for Playbook apps.

Thanks
    04-29-12 09:11 AM
    Look for Instaphoto in AppWorld, it do the job.
    04-29-12 09:57 AM
    I also use InstaPhoto, very nice filters and the possibility to publish results immediately to Facebook. However, uber iris also seems interesting, never used though.
    04-29-12 10:34 AM
    InstaPhoto is quite "meh" in my opinion. I wouldn't waste money on it if I were you.
    04-29-12 10:37 AM
    I use Uber Iris and PicShop. I've tried InstaPhoto but I feel it lacks filters/effects. Too bad Lensboost is not available on PlayBook (I use it on my BlackBerry phone).
    Last edited by freya09; 04-29-12 at 10:57 AM.
    04-29-12 10:54 AM
    Picshop has more flexibility than Instaphoto, but both will do what you're asking for. Uber Iris looks good too, planning to try it; Xlabz tends to make quality apps.
    04-29-12 01:27 PM
    Pic shop has a bit more going on than instaphoto but I think I like instaphoto more. To each his own they are both great photo filter apps.
    04-29-12 01:42 PM
    Downloaded Picshop right now and its great... But I dont even open my Instaphoto anymore... Strictly use Uber Iris and now Picshop (if i decide to get full vers) cuz Instaphoto lowers the quality of the file/picture and the filters are cheese.

#BB4L
    04-29-12 03:56 PM
    I use PicShop & works great - can load direct to Twitter & Facebook..... Can try the free version before purchasing.
    04-29-12 04:38 PM
    Thanks all for the suggestions, very helpful. My wife is trying Uber and is happy therefor I'm happy, however, PicShop looks pretty good for what I see.

Thanks again.
    04-29-12 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD