I have been searching and am unable to find a decent one that works. Go launcher crashes and so does Honeycomb launcher. Where can I find ics launcher or zeam ? know of any others?

Thanks

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    07-11-12 07:46 PM
    Don't bother. OS 2.1 is probably coming soon and you won't need it.
    07-11-12 08:32 PM
    The irritating thing about the Launchers is that they all launch a launcher screen listing all of the launchers.

Now maybe someone could tell me where I got the Honeycomb launcher because unless I'm missing its icon, I have it but can't find it! Was it part of something else I sideloaded?
    07-11-12 11:49 PM
    Don't bother. OS 2.1 is probably coming soon and you won't need it.
    Keyword: Soon

SOON: anon, any minute now, before long, betimes, by and by, coming down the pike, directly, early, ere long, expeditiously, fast, fleetly, forthwith, hastily, in a little while, in a minute, in a second, in a short time, in due time, in short order, in time, instantly, lickety-split, on time, posthaste, presently, promptly, pronto, quick, quickly, rapidly, short, shortly, speedily
    07-12-12 12:24 AM
    Keyword: Soon

SOON: anon, any minute now, before long, betimes, by and by, coming down the pike, directly, early, ere long, expeditiously, fast, fleetly, forthwith, hastily, in a little while, in a minute, in a second, in a short time, in due time, in short order, in time, instantly, lickety-split, on time, posthaste, presently, promptly, pronto, quick, quickly, rapidly, short, shortly, speedily
    Or in RIM-speak: Q4 2012
    07-12-12 12:52 AM
    I say soon because the beta has been out for a while now and I think that most of us using it have found it to be pretty bug free, coupled with the fact that RIM seems to have stopped access to the beta over the past few days (a few threads on this exist) certainly might indicate something is coming "soon". As to the OP, both Ghost Commander and ES File Explorer have launchers- ES being the easier one to use. The advantage they have is that they don't cause what F2 noted, i.e. with a typical launcher installed, when you try to launch an android app by simply tapping its icon on the home screen, you get a dialogue asking you which launcher you want to use, either the QNX one or any android launchers you've installed- it won't simply default to the QNX launcher.
    07-12-12 05:51 AM
    I installed launcher on 2.0 but got annoyed with them and I didn't find any need for them in 2.1 since QNX Launcher does a better job now (With android app multitasking). If you want them, Zeam and LauncherPro were the most stable. I've attached them with this post.
    bbfan1040 and Spacemonkie like this.
    07-12-12 06:10 AM
    I can't get the QNX launcher to work. When it did open I couldn't switch or open the app I wanted. Using 2.1 beta
    07-12-12 08:20 AM
    Beta works well for me!
    07-12-12 09:09 AM
    I can't get the QNX launcher to work. When it did open I couldn't switch or open the app I wanted. Using 2.1 beta
    The qnx launcher doesn't work on 2.1 if you have any android launchers insralled. Remove them, the qnx launcher is better than the android ones because it offers true multitasking with android apps. , it does a better job of launching android apps on the playbook than any android launcher on an android device

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    07-12-12 11:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD