So, my game got approved today. Decided to create a logo quiz after BB10 Jam, and it's now available to download. Quite basic right now, but so far it has 5 levels and 100 questions.

Future updates will be a UI update, more levels, and leader boards, though I am open to suggestions and criticisms. Free version containing the first level is on the way - just waiting on RIM to approve it.

If anyone downloads it, let me know what you think.

Link: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...24009/?lang=en

(Also plan to support BB10, for anyone interested)
    Last edited by Hotdogtree; 07-10-12 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Added the link
    07-10-12 05:20 PM
    I bought it, it's pretty cool, having trouble sometimes, maybe add a hint feature.
    07-15-12 12:43 PM
    I am extremely annoyed at all the iOs apps being copied and reworked for BlackBerry devices. Annoying.

Can you please make apps UNIQUE to BlackBerry?
    07-15-12 12:47 PM
    I am extremely annoyed at all the iOs apps being copied and reworked for BlackBerry devices. Annoying.

First off, people want iOs apps, that's why its a success, not because its a nice OS.
    Secondly, to my knowledge (and google search ) this is not a portover from ios, it is a developper offering a solution for PB owners, and for 1$, its a great app.
    So I would say that this app (or so I think) is a UNIQUE blackberry app.
    07-15-12 12:57 PM
    It really is a quite decent app, I'm excited to see updates to it.

I'll be sending you that javascript to launch app world tomorrow
    07-15-12 10:32 PM

There's millions upon millions of ios apps. Its going to be hard to come up with an app idea that hasn't been made for ios,android or wp7.

People love ios for the apps. Iphone is the #1 selling device so not like they're doing a bad thing.
    07-15-12 11:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD