I emailed Log Me In and asked if they would put their app on the PB. Here is the reply I got back. Please consider going to this site, registering, and making your interest in a PB version known to them.

Thanks for your interest; currently, the only platforms we support are iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch and Android devices. However, to express interest in Ignition for other platforms, such as BlackBerry, Nokia, or Windows Mobile, or to receive notification when apps for additional devices are publicly available, please register at:

www.LogMeIn.com/welcome/mobilerequests

LogMeIn, Inc.
    05-16-11 02:50 PM
    FYI: The browser version of LogMeIn works with Playbook today. I set up a test account and tried it back when I first got my Playbook.

That said, I find aVNC to be a much better solution for my needs. I am using it regularly now to do work on my other machines from my Playbook and it works like a champ. No monthly fees either.

I emailed Log Me In and asked if they would put their app on the PB. Here is the reply I got back. Please consider going to this site, registering, and making your interest in a PB version known to them.

Thanks for your interest; currently, the only platforms we support are iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch and Android devices. However, to express interest in Ignition for other platforms, such as BlackBerry, Nokia, or Windows Mobile, or to receive notification when apps for additional devices are publicly available, please register at:

www.LogMeIn.com/welcome/mobilerequests

LogMeIn, Inc.
    05-16-11 02:59 PM
    The logmein web client worked surprisingly well for me! Took a little getting used to the touch control of the mouse, BUT it wasn't too bad, should definately work, for restarting processes, or any other kind of client/server work.
    05-16-11 03:36 PM
    If you are using logmein via the web client on the PB how do you perform the equivalent of a right mouse click?
    05-16-11 04:11 PM
    Web version works very well. Change the screen resolution to 1280x720 and go Full Screen and it's pretty awesome and I can read it pretty well.

Don't know how to right click yet.

When you're at the LogMeIn login screen for the computer, make a Favorite in the browser and save it to the Home screen, renaming it for the name of the computer. Quick to log in the next time!

-m
    05-16-11 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD