The new app Lockscreen+ is doing something strange. It won't run if there is no network connection. Why would a lock screen app need to be constantly connected? It's a paid app as.well. Also it doesn't show the correct time on the screen either.
    05-01-12 01:37 PM
    That app seems pointless. A lockscreen app that, according to its description in app world, "DOES NOT LOCK YOUR SCREEN". Am I missing something here? What exactly is the point? You're having problems opening it when offline, but why open it in the first place?
    05-01-12 02:44 PM
    That app seems pointless. A lockscreen app that, according to its description in app world, "DOES NOT LOCK YOUR SCREEN". Am I missing something here? What exactly is the point? You're having problems opening it when offline, but why open it in the first place?
    Its really for when you're in Stand-by mode and accidentally swipe the screen. That's what it says in the description.
    05-01-12 04:00 PM
    Seems like a bit of a nuisance to have to open an app and then go into stand by any time you want to go into stand by. Also doesn't seem overly complex, seems like something that shouldn't cost money TBH.
    05-01-12 04:58 PM
    Seems like a bit of a nuisance to have to open an app and then go into stand by any time you want to go into stand by. Also doesn't seem overly complex, seems like something that shouldn't cost money TBH.
    I got that feeling as well, but a little late.
    05-01-12 05:01 PM
    I got that feeling as well, but a little late.
    This sir, is quite hilarious. LOL
    05-01-12 05:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD