Hello all,
    I've recently purchased a Playbook (again) on sale in expectation of the upcoming OS update, specifically with the hopes of having access to some of the apps on the Android Market. Don't need half a million or whatever they have, but a few key ones that don't exist in App World. One of those is an RDP app (RDP+ doesn't fit the bill, as our data is accessed on a remote server but I can't install anything there).

Another is an app for the Liturgy of the Hours (I'm a Catholic priest). Here is the one which I found that would work: Divine Office iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad App: Listen and pray the Liturgy of the Hours on the go

I'm toying with the idea of installing the OS 2.0 beta, and would do so if it would work with this app (and the aforementioned RDP app). However, I'm not a developer, so I have four questions (the last one is also a request):
    1) Has anyone tried that app on the Playbook OS 2?
    2) Does it work?
    3) Which RDP app do you recommend for the Playbook
    4) Is anyone willing to convert the Liturgy App for the Playbook?

Thank you for your attention.

By the way, I have to say that despite the rather heightened emotions which I have witnessed in these fora (that's the Latin plural for forum, btw ) by and large, I am impressed with the generosity of so many people who are willing to help strangers. That's a good thing. Thanks.
    12-10-11 12:00 PM
    If it is an Apple app it will not run on the Playbook. The Office and a English and Latin Bible would be really cool for the Playbook.
    12-10-11 12:18 PM
    Thanks for the quick response.

It's an app that is available in both the Apple App Store and Android Market. I have a friend that uses it on his Droid Razr and reports that it works well there.
    12-10-11 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD