Has anyone had any issues with purchasing the app Listenor by WWFlysoft?

Buy Listenor - Download Listenor - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

It's available on App World as $2.99 + Trial. I have downloaded the app and tried it out; the trial has now expired; and I want to buy it now. However, there does not appear to be any way for me to do so:

If I launch the app, I receive a note saying to go to App World and buy it. If I go to App World and click on the app, there is nothing to click on that would allow me to buy it. The only thing I can click on is "delete"; if I click on delete, I can then "reinstall" the app - my trial of the app starts again. And then after 5 days, the length of the trial, the whole thing is repeated.

Am I missing something really obvious here on how to do get App World to give me the option of actually buying the app? Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided.
    07-29-12 01:39 AM
    I don't know the answer but rim has kind of removed the try/buy method and from discussions bollixed up the buy part now for converting. You can contact the developer and see if they have suggestions.

Or complain to

Send an email to appworldbilling@rim.com
    07-29-12 09:36 AM
    Unbelievable. Why on earth would RIM change that? If true, then there really is no common sense amongst those in charge.
    07-29-12 08:06 PM