One of the apps is the actual camera app. In ghost commander go to apps:camera and open the camera app. Has front and back camera still and video and various settings. Enjoy.
    10-07-12 02:56 PM
    One of the apps is the actual camera app. In ghost commander go to apps:camera and open the camera app. Has front and back camera still and video and various settings. Enjoy.
    Which folder exactly, please? I looked under the apps folder and there is no camera folder there. I used Ghost Commander as well.
    10-07-12 04:07 PM
    Not much of a list going on here
    10-07-12 04:51 PM
    Not really my fault. Some on here truly need to get life and resort to hijacking.
    10-07-12 07:46 PM
    Which folder exactly, please? I looked under the apps folder and there is no camera folder there. I used Ghost Commander as well.
    I just click on 'home' and one of the listed options is applications. Within applications you should see a all installed Android apps. Not all are capable of running. One of the listed apps is the camera. Press and hold it to get the launch option.
    10-07-12 10:32 PM
    I just click on 'home' and one of the listed options is applications. Within applications you should see a all installed Android apps. Not all are capable of running. One of the listed apps is the camera. Press and hold it to get the launch option.
    Got it, thanks. Looks just like Camcorder.
    10-08-12 07:25 AM
    Oovoo now tries to access the cam, but just keeps spinning and doesn't connect. Was really hoping that it would work.
    10-08-12 08:55 AM
    Oovoo now tries to access the cam, but just keeps spinning and doesn't connect. Was really hoping that it would work.
    That's one of the first ones I tried.
    10-08-12 10:44 AM
    Camera Advance works on the Playbook.
    10-13-12 01:20 PM
    Can't help you right now.
    We're too busy with this important discussion about posting in old threads vs new threads to actually post about the actual topic.

Don't fret, petty discussions are always quickly resolved in these forums.
    11-21-12 01:52 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD