06-30-12 05:33 PM
39 12
tools
    I will support your work, i will download this app on payday, i know 1.99 is cheap but i will be sure to support our app developers.
    12-09-11 06:52 PM
    I love this app - it's like a 21st century lava lamp; can't take my eyes away. Can't wait to see the snowflakes. Keep up the great work!
    12-09-11 06:59 PM
    Hi guys,
    Thanks for all the great feedback!
    I have just posted an update which adds options to control the snowflakes properties.
    These include.
    * Snow Intensity
    * Snow Speed
    * Snow Size
    * Wind
    * Gravity

Should be approved soon!

If you have any cool snowing pics why not post them here?
    Thanks
    12-19-11 04:13 AM
    I'll purchase this when I get home, looks great and I'm always more willing to help out a fellow Crackberry. I replaced a picture frame with my PB when I got it last week and have been looking for a good slideshow app. I'll let you know what I think.
    12-21-11 12:10 PM
    Just got the app. What a great app and runs great . I love the water ripple and snow affect looking forward to slme more addons :-) Also left a good review.
    12-26-11 02:28 AM
    This app looks very cool!

One question though: Do I have to start the app myself, or can I plug the charger in to automatically run the app?
    12-27-11 12:41 AM
    Just bought the app. a few comments/ideas. First brown is..... UGLY, sad depressing color. Happy colors like blue... look at almost all advertising... no one uses brown. Second. Lose the picture thumbnail effect with the white border and torn effect when choosing pictures so i have increased real estate to choose, don't want to look through 2000 stamps. Third, let me choose a folder, even better yet. Fourth, have an option to lose all effects period. They sell the live picture digital picture frames for a couple hundred bucks. Me personally, give me a smooth, clean picture changer with no effects at all and make it easy to choose the pics i want to run. Simple, not complicated. Simple is better. Keep the effects for those who want them, but for me, they are not appealing at all. Appealing to me is having pics of my hot finance scroll while its charging and nothing, i mean nothing taking away from her beauty. Also, integrate an automatic wallpaper changer while your at it. Sort of surprised crackberry has not done it yet, and again, make it simple. let me choose the folder and change time. Dont really care about "downloading" wallpaper automatically from the internet, my pics are better...
    12-28-11 12:19 AM
    @ridesno159 currently you have to manually start the slideshow as the application can't take control by itself.

@Tim thanks for all the suggestions I will add them to our features page on the website and contact you directly so that we can incorporate your suggestions.

Just a quick note, you can turn off all the effects in the settings screen if you just want a simple slideshow application.

Thanks for all the feedback.
    I would also like to know other peoples opinions with regard to the design. I was going for a vintage Polaroid picture style, but would the application be more appealing if this was changed?
    12-28-11 04:36 AM
    I have added some of Tims suggestions to our Feature Request page

These include.
    * If there is a folder named "Liquid-Photo" on the device only search that location. ( v 4.1.1 - 31 Dec 2011 ( yet to be approved by rim ) ) Liquid-Photo Post here
    * Auto Rotate images if the dimensions are incorrect.
    * Wallpaper changer, automatically change or option to change.
    Last edited by Omnipotence; 12-31-11 at 08:18 AM.
    12-31-11 07:42 AM
    Seems like my ideas for Playbooks are always impossible, but would there be a way to make this pick 2 or 3, or even 4 pictures from its directed folder to be able to make a collage of the randomized pictures in randomized sizes/ borders/ background images, and maybe have them bordered on the screen. In relation, I have a digital picture frame that can do this quite nicely. Just thought I would toss that out for an idea. Still going over and buying your app in just one second though. Thanks for it.

12-31-11 08:10 AM
    Hi Tom,
    I have added your request to our feature request page. Sounds like a nice idea.
    Tom9810 likes this.
    12-31-11 08:19 AM
    * Plays your selected images whilst your playbook charges.
    Does the app kick in automatically when the PB starts to charge? Like when a BB kicks into bedside mode or clock mode when charging? I have a charging stand for my PB and would love it to start to show images when I put it on the stand.
    01-20-12 12:42 PM
    Just bought the app. a few comments/ideas. First brown is..... UGLY, sad depressing color. Happy colors like blue...
    I just downloaded version 4.1.1 and i like this app very much.

I too would like a lighter, cheerier color for background and while images are resolving. Can you put in a color spectrum chart and let us choose the color we prefer?

I can't see how I can specify a folder containing images on my PlayBook. It seems I can select from all my photos (I too have tons) via the native PlayBook Pictures view under Camera Roll or select from All Images. I did see that I could search on my bridged Torch and step through the directory structure, but I didn't see how I could select photos when I got to a folder containing photos I'd like to use. Is there a way your app can go through the directory structure on the PlayBook to select a folder?
    01-28-12 02:03 PM
    Does the app kick in automatically when the PB starts to charge? Like when a BB kicks into bedside mode or clock mode when charging? I have a charging stand for my PB and would love it to start to show images when I put it on the stand.
    Just wanted to bump this post to the top...

I am looking for the eaxct same thing. I want my PB to turn into a picture frame when I drop it in the cradle. I know Battery Guru can detect it, so it must be possible

Thanks!
    06-30-12 05:33 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD