I have just submitted new version of LinkNote Note Organizer (1.2.110) to BlackBerry AppWorld. This version allows switching device to portrait while editing note to take advantage of longer page size and easier thumb-typing.

The link to the app on AppWorld is here: Buy LinkNote - Download LinkNote - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

This is a free upgrade.

To switch to portrait simply rotate your PlayBook to portrait mode while in editing screen. The app will revert back to landscape when you exit edit screen (cancel or save). Over time I will add portrait version for all other screens.

Other change includes ability to save the editor font size (in previous version it would revert to default every time you launch the app). To change the font size go to Config / General and move the slider to your liking.

I have also reworked the help screens and the config menu as well as made tons of performance improvements.

Hope you enjoy the new version and want to ask for two things:

1) very eager to hear your feedback and suggestions
    2) badly need your feedback in AppWorld to keep the momentum going (rate of feedback impact application ranking). So if you have purchased the application and like it PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE leave positive feedback in App World... If you dont like the app or have problems / questions PLEASE contact me first before you leave AppWorld feedback and I will be happy to resolve your problem (then you can leave feedback in AppWorld ) --- I need your support .. actually every developer here does need your support.

Thanks and enjoy!
    Last edited by LinkNote; 02-05-12 at 12:51 AM.
    02-05-12 12:49 AM
    It has been just approved by RIM and should start showing up in AppWorld anytime.
    02-08-12 08:12 PM
    Received quite a few emails about this --- this release is for PlayBook OS2 release ONLY - if you are still on OS 1.x you will not be prompted for the update, instead you will see 1.1.x version of LinkNote as the latest version.

If you are on PlayBook OS2 (beta or final when it is out anytime soon) then you should be prompted to upgrade to LinkNote 1.2.x

Hope this clarifies.
    02-10-12 01:02 PM
    I see the app supports one-to-many relationships for notes (note linked to multiple project) It would be nice to extend this: allow notes to be linked to other notes to develop a sequence of Next Actions, and, allow for Sub-projects.
    LinkNote likes this.
    02-11-12 08:33 PM
    Thank you for your feedback. This is exactly how I have it in my desktop version of the product (note, project, etc can link to sub items) and is something I will incorporate into PlayBook version in near future. I am now working on export feature (save note to text file so it can be emailed / saved to pc) which is top requested feature and then will get into enhancing the ability to define relationships between items as well as additional item types. (contacts grouped into organizations/companies, etc). Appreciate you suggestion and your review in AppWorld!!
    02-11-12 10:48 PM
    Any chance that your app will offer a collaboration/sharing feature between other playbook or bbm members?

This would be a very beneficial addition to our team of reps and project coordinators.
    07-19-12 11:19 AM
    The question I have with the app is if it links to contacts in your addressbook or contacts you've entered in the app.
    07-19-12 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD