Hi friends! , my coloring book app, Lil Painter, is available on App World I'm very enthusiastic and wanted to share with you. Me and a colleague of mine, who is a graphic artist, have put a lot of passion in creating this app so we really appreciate some feedback.

Here is the app world link: Buy Lil Painter - Download Lil Painter - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World

And here you can go to see a walk-through video of the app:
    10-22-11 09:20 AM
    Really well done! I don't have a kid so not much use for me, but I can definitely see you put a lot of effort into this. Nice work, hope it does well!
    julian_d likes this.
    10-22-11 10:12 AM
    I bouht it, and both my kids already played with it. many thanks!!! so much art to play with

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    julian_d likes this.
    10-22-11 10:26 AM
    Very charming.I don't have any kids but i could see this to be very appealing to parents and kids. Have you thought about making an app for adults but with a blank page of course.
    julian_d likes this.
    10-22-11 11:10 AM
    It is really well done. My kids love it so far.
    julian_d likes this.
    10-22-11 11:32 AM
    Very charming.I don't have any kids but i could see this to be very appealing to parents and kids. Have you thought about making an app for adults but with a blank page of course.
    Thanks for the feedback, I already thought on this, the app includes a Draw from scratch section where the user can choose a blank or a textured page, so it's not a kids exclusive app in some way...
    I'm thinking in building a painting app with more complex features designed for adults, I will let you know when I have something new.

I hope the folks at RIM managing the App World will eventually see the users reactions and will help me to get my app in the featured list, I think we deserve that place.
    10-22-11 11:54 AM
    Randy from Playbookdaily just posted a nice review about Lil Painter! Many thanks to him for helping me!

Here is the link: Lil Painter, Creative Coloring Book App for the PlayBook (Video)
    10-25-11 02:01 PM
    julian, I'd highly recommend offering a trial version of your app... perhaps offering a single drawing that people can color in to test out the app. Those that enjoy using it the first time will likely pay the $1.99. You're opening yourself up to greater success by putting it in people's hands first, it's harder to say no to something you've already experienced than something you only see tiny little screenshots of. Just a helpful tip!
    julian_d likes this.
    10-25-11 09:19 PM
    Thanks for the tip, I'm planning to release a lite version next week, I hope will affect the sales in a positive way.
    10-27-11 04:37 PM
    Hi to all the playbook users! Lil Painter Lite is in the App World, so grab it, play and enjoy.
    For those who really like my app I ask them a favor to post a review so we can push this app in the tops, where it deserves to be. It is very hard for an independent developer to get his app noticed in the App World...

Lil Painter Lite: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/65182
    11-17-11 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD