I can't see this in AppWorld - I assume because I'm on the 2.0 beta.

Is there any chance we could have a direct link to try installing outwith the appworld?
    I'm on OS2 beta as well and see the app posted in appworld. Just click the appworld link on your PB and see if it detects it Free Lemma for the BlackBerry PlayBook
    01-10-12 04:33 PM
    heyyy finally worked the app is pretty cool thanks !!
    01-10-12 05:30 PM
    Okay, Lemma v1.1.5 is now available with the OS 1.0.8 crash fix in place. Additionally, there are some minor improvements to the UI (such as icons that flash when touched) and a couple of behind the scenes things. Please let me know if there are any further issues.
    great update man now i love my playbook lol basic layout with live updates just need the picture upload and i think this will be by far the best twitter app for pb
    01-10-12 05:34 PM
    An updated version of Lemma for the BlackBerry PlayBook is now available on BlackBerry App World. The updates improve the responsiveness of the app's scrolling by removing use of the iScroll 3 library and instead using WebWorks' native kinetic scrolling plus custom WebKit scrollbar styling.

This is almost one more step towards a feature I'd love to implement: An auto-refresh mode the app shows you new tweets every X seconds with sleep mode on the PlayBook disabled. My PlayBook sits propped up on my desk in a BlackBerry PlayBook Convertible Case, and I�d like to be able to glance down at it from time to time and watch Twitter scroll by.

Because of the lack of a WebWorks API call that would allow me to disable sleep mode, that�s still out of reach. It sounds like a community developer could step in and write this API extension, so perhaps we�ll see progress soon.
    Thanks! It seems to be working great now! Well Done!
    01-10-12 05:43 PM
    I can't see this in AppWorld - I assume because I'm on the 2.0 beta.

Is there any chance we could have a direct link to try installing outwith the appworld?
    It probably just showed back up in the App Store for OS 2.0 a bit late - it's definitely not locked out of that version. Let me know if you still can't get it by tomorrow and I'll upload a signed BAR somewhere.

great update man now i love my playbook lol basic layout with live updates just need the picture upload and i think this will be by far the best twitter app for pb
    I'll add a to-do item for picture upload now. I don't believe it'd be that hard to implement.

I'm distracted lately trying to write a voice recognition app - something along the lines of a virtual personal assistant - for the PlayBook. Would help if my hands didn't hurt from typing so much lately.
    01-10-12 07:17 PM
    Keep the work for this app please, it is one of the best apps for us playbook users, and free! Thank you for your hard work.
    01-11-12 10:48 AM
    It probably just showed back up in the App Store for OS 2.0 a bit late - it's definitely not locked out of that version. Let me know if you still can't get it by tomorrow and I'll upload a signed BAR somewhere.

I'll add a to-do item for picture upload now. I don't believe it'd be that hard to implement.

I'm distracted lately trying to write a voice recognition app - something along the lines of a virtual personal assistant - for the PlayBook. Would help if my hands didn't hurt from typing so much lately.
    yeah the whole app works well and thentimeline is actually live. im using bb bridge now and im still able to use the lemma twitter app this is awesome !!
    01-11-12 10:57 AM
    app is great man i been using it for the past 24 hrs
    01-12-12 05:04 PM
    Nice App thanks! One usability issue, when accessing the 'view tutorial' section please consider adding a 'back' or 'cancel' arrow. This is for consistency and so people can get out of it w/out having to go through the steps if they don't want to.
    01-12-12 05:53 PM
    i like the GUI.. things that i would add if i had the ability to write codes:
    1) view conversation
    2) search for people

but until then, im gonna be grateful with this hahA
    01-12-12 10:48 PM
    Would appreciate if we can retweet longer with original message. Anyway, thx for the great app.
    01-13-12 01:39 AM
    Nice App thanks! One usability issue, when accessing the 'view tutorial' section please consider adding a 'back' or 'cancel' arrow. This is for consistency and so people can get out of it w/out having to go through the steps if they don't want to.
    I actually considered this, but because I consider the tutorial mandatory when the application is run for the first time I left a cancel button out. I got a lot of complaints in earlier versions of Lemma that the UI was confusing - much less so now that people are forced to read the tutorial pages.

i like the GUI.. things that i would add if i had the ability to write codes:
    1) view conversation
    2) search for people

but until then, im gonna be grateful with this hahA
    I love the ability to view a threaded discussion of replies to a Tweet that Twitter.com offers. Unfortunately the API to do this isn't available for third party applications yet. Supposedly the call I want to make is /related_results/show/12345678.json and is discussed here.

You have the ability (by clicking on the Messages icon) to select a "View User" option - or is that not what you're looking for?

Would appreciate if we can retweet longer with original message. Anyway, thx for the great app.
    What do you mean retweet longer?
    01-13-12 11:31 AM
    I actually considered this, but because I consider the tutorial mandatory when the application is run for the first time I left a cancel button out. I got a lot of complaints in earlier versions of Lemma that the UI was confusing - much less so now that people are forced to read the tutorial pages.

I love the ability to view a threaded discussion of replies to a Tweet that Twitter.com offers. Unfortunately the API to do this isn't available for third party applications yet. Supposedly the call I want to make is /related_results/show/12345678.json and is discussed here.

You have the ability (by clicking on the Messages icon) to select a "View User" option - or is that not what you're looking for?

What do you mean retweet longer?
    i think he means tweetlonger that lets you post more than 140 char
    01-13-12 04:42 PM
    Is there an option to follow someone from within the app?
    01-15-12 12:59 PM
    i don't know if this has been covered, but
    i see that leema works over bridge connection as well w/o wifi.
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpf3YGK66GM&context=C338cdf7ADOEgsToPDskKU 8MllNl8LMY5rk2BpSSPT[/YT]
    thanks for this great app again.
    01-15-12 06:29 PM
    Is there an option to follow someone from within the app?
    Not yet, but I added it to the Issues Tracker to get to soon.

i don't know if this has been covered, but
    i see that leema works over bridge connection as well w/o wifi.

thanks for this great app again.
    Good to know! I've got a BlackBerry care of the day job, but have never tried Lemma over Bridge.

Side question - how did you get that icon for Lemma to show up? Did you set that manually somehow? I experimented with some other icons before I settled on the one I did, but I don't know of a way to change icons as an end user.
    01-17-12 10:48 AM
    Not yet, but I added it to the Issues Tracker to get to soon.

Good to know! I've got a BlackBerry care of the day job, but have never tried Lemma over Bridge.

Side question - how did you get that icon for Lemma to show up? Did you set that manually somehow? I experimented with some other icons before I settled on the one I did, but I don't know of a way to change icons as an end user.
    i changed in with winscp, rooted playbook, got icons from a tutorial in crackbery
    here is my how to video

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d3JTYE_Fwo&feature=g-upl&context=G2131260AUAAAAAAAFAA[/YT]
    01-17-12 07:29 PM
    good job on the lemma app by far the best twitter app for playbook !!
    01-19-12 11:04 AM
    So you know, the new smart keyboard works with your application.
    01-19-12 08:47 PM
    Having a issue with the time line. I can scroll to the bottom but cannot go back further. When I click the left arrow I see a loading,please wait message. but nothing happens.

I'm running 2.0.711 but was doing the same on the previous beta release.
    01-22-12 01:50 PM
    v1.1.7 of Lemma just went live this morning, containing these updates:

• Expanded user information (name, location, website, Twitter metadata) is displayed at the top of the timeline when viewing an individual Twitter account.
    • Show a loading message when the user selects a list on the Lists view.
    • Speed up the time to the first list load by retrieving the user�s lists at the launch of the app.

The feedback I get via reviews is that loading more than the last 50 tweets is the #1 feature request. Now that I've finished working on a second app to take advantage of the free PlayBook offer for developers, I think I'll take a stab at this.
    Wolfgan and sushistew like this.
    03-02-12 01:48 PM
    The feedback I get via reviews is that loading more than the last 50 tweets is the #1 feature request. Now that I've finished working on a second app to take advantage of the free PlayBook offer for developers, I think I'll take a stab at this.
    Updated to v1.8 this morning and loaded and loaded and loaded tweets. Thanks for bringing this feature on! Lemma keeps improving!!!
    Thanks again for this app. Wolf.
    03-12-12 07:15 AM
    Updated to v1.8 this morning and loaded and loaded and loaded tweets. Thanks for bringing this feature on! Lemma keeps improving!!!
    Thanks again for this app. Wolf.
    Ah, RIM surprised me this morning by approving v1.1.8 before I got up today. Cat's out of the bag, but let me officially state that v1.1.8 contains:

• Feature: Can now load more than 50 tweets on your home timeline, user timeline or list timeline.
    • Fix: The first list after app load is the user�s first list, not the user�s second list.

With the next releases of Lemma I'll try to incorporate a What's New screen and photo upload capabilities. However, between playing Mass Effect 3 and another app idea it may be a while until I get to these.
    the_other_island likes this.
    03-12-12 09:16 AM
    I love Leema keep up the good work!
    03-12-12 10:20 AM
    Not yet, but I added it to the Issues Tracker to get to so...
    Any update? Makes it tough to use it standalone, I have to use other twitter apps to follow. Otherwise it is very good. Guess I'll need to download the source and SDK and do it myself?
    03-28-12 06:49 PM
76 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD