Thanks for sharing (once it gets to appworld!)
    12-31-11 11:50 AM
    This is Awesome! thanks for your hard work... this is what i'll be using for twitter now!
    12-31-11 05:04 PM
    Thanks for this app.
    12-31-11 05:21 PM
    Got the 1.1 update, amazing speed improvement and nicer theme as well. Excellent app Yllus!
    Couple of comments:
    * the About section doesn't export the current version (to verify the latest one is installed)
    * Just in case you want to adopt the Setting menu style of the PB (swipe down from the top, more screen state available for content) here's an official sample from RIM webworks gurus I found.
    Again, thanks a lot for this app! Wolf
    01-04-12 06:18 AM
    wow for the comments i been reading i see that this is the best twitter app by far for playbook can i download it trough bb bridge ? or i need to be on a wifi area ? thx cant wait to download this
    01-04-12 07:42 AM
    Got the 1.1 update, amazing speed improvement and nicer theme as well. Excellent app Yllus!
    Couple of comments:
    * the About section doesn't export the current version (to verify the latest one is installed)
    * Just in case you want to adopt the Setting menu style of the PB (swipe down from the top, more screen state available for content) here's an official sample from RIM webworks gurus I found.
    Again, thanks a lot for this app! Wolf
    Thank you, Wolfgan! I think it's safe to say that you spurred me into action and made the rewrite a reality, which I'm very happy about because the performance issues of v1.0 made it difficult to be proud of that work.

Could you expand more upon: "The About section doesn't export the current version (to verify the latest one is installed)." I didn't follow what you meant to say there.

wow for the comments i been reading i see that this is the best twitter app by far for playbook can i download it trough bb bridge ? or i need to be on a wifi area ? thx cant wait to download this
    I think I'd be happy enough to claim "best free Twitter app" and not go up against some tough competition from the paid apps, but thanks all the same. As to your question, I'm honestly not sure. I certainly didn't add any kind of restrictions - as long as you can access BlackBerry App World, you should be fine?
    01-04-12 09:16 AM
    Thank you, Wolfgan! I think it's safe to say that you spurred me into action and made the rewrite a reality, which I'm very happy about because the performance issues of v1.0 made it difficult to be proud of that work.
    Good to hear I motivated you to go forward and tackle the performance issues! It performs excellent, on par with the native browser tweets list! Again, congratulations. :-)

Could you expand more upon: "The About section doesn't export the current version (to verify the latest one is installed)." I didn't follow what you meant to say there.
    I can't find any mention of which version of Lemma you're running from inside the app. I was just suggesting to add the version/release number to the About Lemma screen.
    Thanks! Wolf.
    01-04-12 11:30 AM
    best twitter app so far for the playbook, keep up the amazing work.!!!!!!
    01-04-12 01:02 PM
    This is an 100% improvement - thanks so much for all your work!
    01-04-12 01:30 PM
    dosent let me log in ??? send me twitter autorized page and crashes an goes to my main screen
    01-04-12 05:43 PM
    dosent let me log in ??? send me twitter autorized page and crashes an goes to my main screen
    I'd love to help debug the issue - could you tell me what OS version you're currently running? And have you ever run Lemma before or is this your first installation of the app?
    01-04-12 07:49 PM
    I'm having the same issue. Am running 1.08.6067 and just downloaded the app from App World, never used it before.
    01-04-12 07:51 PM
    soon can we upload a pic from it?
    01-04-12 08:40 PM
    I'm having the same issue. Am running 1.08.6067 and just downloaded the app from App World, never used it before.
    It crashes after entering the username & password here too!
    Please fix if you can as the reviews seem great for this app!
    Thanks
    01-04-12 09:18 PM
    I'd love to help debug the issue - could you tell me what OS version you're currently running? And have you ever run Lemma before or is this your first installation of the app?
    1.0.8.6067 and yes first time insgalling the app thx in advance
    01-04-12 09:31 PM
    Thanks
    yeah same thing happened to me.
    01-04-12 09:32 PM
    Great app, is it possible to localize in french, I really appreciate that.
    Thanks in advance.
    01-05-12 06:24 AM
    The only problem that I have noticed with the new version is occasionally while I am trying to scroll the tweets the whole app will try to scroll on the screen and not the tweets. It's really weird but it has happened multiple times while trying to scroll. My finger is on the screen the whole time scrolling slowly instead of just a flick scroll so maybe that is why but doesn't seem like it should do that either way. Just thought I would let you know of something I am seeing.
    01-05-12 08:12 AM
    Thanks
    1.0.8.6067 and yes first time insgalling the app thx in advance
    Thanks guys, I've downgraded my Playbook from OS 2.0 back to 1.0.8 and I'll be testing this out tonight. In the meantime I've pulled Lemma from BlackBerry App World since there's no point in making it available if it crashes for a bunch of users.
    Last edited by yllus; 01-05-12 at 10:17 AM.
    01-05-12 09:51 AM
    Thanks guys, I've downgraded my Playbook from OS 2.0 back to 1.0.8 and I'll be testing this out tonight. In the meantime I've pulled Lemma from BlackBerry App World since there's no point in making it available if it crashes for a bunch of users.
    cool please ket me know when is fixed, btw should i delete the app ?? thx again
    01-06-12 07:30 AM
    I fixed a few bugs that occurred only with OS 1.0.8 and uploaded a new version of Lemma (v1.1.4) to BlackBerry App World last night.

The only problem that I have noticed with the new version is occasionally while I am trying to scroll the tweets the whole app will try to scroll on the screen and not the tweets. It's really weird but it has happened multiple times while trying to scroll. My finger is on the screen the whole time scrolling slowly instead of just a flick scroll so maybe that is why but doesn't seem like it should do that either way. Just thought I would let you know of something I am seeing.
    Thanks - this message led me to discover the issue you speak of, and v1.1.4 of Lemma will rectify it.

cool please ket me know when is fixed, btw should i delete the app ?? thx again
    As soon as v1.1.4 of Lemma is approved by RIM, you should see an update notification for Lemma that you should accept (no need to delete the previous version).

I'll also mention when v1.1.4 is available in this thread if you'd like to add an e-mail notification to this thread.

Note: I've pulled Lemma from the store so new users aren't downloading a non-working version - the app will be available to all once the new version is in place.
    01-06-12 08:37 AM
    Okay, Lemma v1.1.5 is now available with the OS 1.0.8 crash fix in place. Additionally, there are some minor improvements to the UI (such as icons that flash when touched) and a couple of behind the scenes things. Please let me know if there are any further issues.
    NinjaBread likes this.
    01-09-12 09:54 PM
    Success! The update fixed the authorization issues I was having. Will have a play with the app and report back on any problems I find.
    01-09-12 10:49 PM
    Nice clean looking UI & works well, would be great to have multiple accounts & a function to view more than a few posts (ie scroll back as long as you want)
    01-10-12 09:54 AM
    I can't see this in AppWorld - I assume because I'm on the 2.0 beta.

Is there any chance we could have a direct link to try installing outwith the appworld?
    01-10-12 10:42 AM
76 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD