I asked them for PB support:

We currently don't have plans to support the playbook. If we receive enough user requests, we may do so in the future. Right now, though, there is not enough demand for us to specifically create and support the playbook. We are not a very large team, and while we'd love to be able to support all platforms and browsers, it's not an option for us at the moment, so we must devote our efforts to where we think they are best applied.

Thanks again for your interest and support.

Best,
    Alex

So, wel.....ASK

07-16-11 11:32 AM
    They've got an Android version so maybe they'll be able to repackage that for the PlayBook when the Android Player releases - seems an easier route than re-writing it
    07-16-11 02:44 PM
    The LastPass twitter feed just announced they have an app for the Touchpad. But still nothing for the PlayBook. LastPass mobile download page.

I hope the Android app solves this problem. Or that they'll start using the beta of the native app SDK to work on a PB version.
    08-31-11 08:59 AM
    LOL great strategy by HP. Say you are done with it, sell all that have been built in a fire sale. Now they are all out there. HP says oops our bad, we never said we were giving up on it cause now we've sold everyone we built so now we're back.

What a way to take a loss but have sales and come back. Don't know that is great strategy or what?
    08-31-11 09:55 AM
    Resurrecting.

Has anyone figured out how to use lastpass on the PlayBook? I have downloaded the app but find it to be ineffective. The lastpass android browser is difficult to use, and seldom (never?) automatically in puts my user id and password anyway.

So the only function of the app is to look up website, find the password, copy it, and paste it into the native browser. The same process can be done just as clumsily using the lastpass website. None of this is convenient.

Does anyone have a better suggestion? A different tool?

Dictated using Vlingo and BlackBerry Bridge
    04-25-12 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD