The only thing I regret about my PlayBook purchase is that I bought the 16GB version. Since I bought it, I've found I really like gaming on it. However, with just 16GB for OS, apps, and media, space is at a premium. If I'd known this a year ago, I would have the 64 GB version, but at the time $200 for an additional 48 GB of flash storage was just rediculously overpriced (not to mention $100 for an additional 16 GB!)

This is why I'm really annoyed at all these games that have a movie introduction. I might watch it once, but after that, it's just wasting space, and I wish I could get rid of the movie without deleting the app.

Anyway, I'm putting this here in the hopes that some game developer decides it's a good idea to allow the user to delete the intro movie after watching it once. Since tablet storage space is at a much higher premium than computer hard drive space.
    03-23-12 09:58 AM
    I just delete games after I beat them
    03-23-12 11:13 AM
    You should see what square enix did for the iphone Chrono Trigger port.

In total it is almost 700 mB. Game took up about 20mB and another 650mB were taken up by the music in apple lossless format.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    03-23-12 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD