05-02-12 10:47 PM
28 12
tools
    For those of you who have started playing LC, what do I do here? I've got this stone which goes up when the tnt blows up. Any advice
    05-01-12 07:52 AM
    Put a mine near the stone and go back on square where you are standing now then blow it up and the stone will block the door so you can get the artifact.
    LimeTripBlog likes this.
    05-01-12 09:55 AM
    Put a mine near the stone and go back on square where you are standing now then blow it up and the stone will block the door so you can get the artifact.
    Thanks man, I was trying tons of crazy things to get through this level.
    05-01-12 12:47 PM
    Hahah it's still the first level!
    05-01-12 12:50 PM
    Hahah it's still the first level!
    How do you get the golden owl, which is just above the pillar.
    05-01-12 01:22 PM
    Maybe put them sticks in the wall and climb up. Haven't played it yet.
    05-01-12 01:33 PM
    Okaay there is 2 ways to do it, easiest way is to get to the spot where the big lizard is there you see a ball, you use that ball to roll to the spot and use that as a ladder.
    And 2nd you can use the stick that you got from that weird dude and aim and throw 3X into the wall to make a ladder and get the artifact.
    05-01-12 03:50 PM
    Darn game is so addicting. I love it.
    05-01-12 07:20 PM
    With the delivery of LC and a few other apps its been pretty good couple of weeks for the PlayBook
    05-01-12 07:27 PM
    Byul, you're a pro!

how far in the game are u? does it say?
    05-01-12 07:32 PM
    Okaay there is 2 ways to do it, easiest way is to get to the spot where the big lizard is there you see a ball, you use that ball to roll to the spot and use that as a ladder.
    And 2nd you can use the stick that you got from that weird dude and aim and throw 3X into the wall to make a ladder and get the artifact.
    I've found an easy way to kill all the lizards, but how do I get the ball to cross the bridge. I tried using a mine to push the ball to the other side, but it didn't work.
    05-01-12 09:47 PM
    I already cleared the game.^^ Trying to hunt down the achievements atm and that is pretty hard though!
    And how far are you guys?
    05-01-12 09:47 PM
    I've found an easy way to kill all the lizards, but how do I get the ball to cross the bridge. I tried using a mine to push the ball to the other side, but it didn't work.
    Lol you need to drop the ball of the bridge! Not blowing to the other side of the bridge.
    Push it off the bridge and push it to the place where the artifact is and then throw a stick or 2 to get it.
    05-01-12 09:50 PM
    Lol you need to drop the ball of the bridge! Not blowing to the other side of the bridge.
    Push it off the bridge and push it to the place where the artifact is and then throw a stick or 2 to get it.
    Lol
    I tried pushing it off the bridge, but keeps falling into the ditch below the bridge.
    05-01-12 09:58 PM
    Now go to the ditch where the ball is and push it to the spot where the artifact is located.
    05-01-12 10:01 PM
    Now go to the ditch where the ball is and push it to the spot where the artifact is located.
    Forbidden: If you fall into the ditch you die, thanks man ill try the second option which you mentioned earlier
    05-01-12 10:04 PM
    Heh must be something else lol. I could do both though since i'm hunting for the achievements.
    I completed that map already long time lol. I love those timing runs!
    Make SS of what you are doing right now!
    05-01-12 10:06 PM
    I managed to get clear this hurdle, i'm posting the screen shots for people who get stuck like me.
    05-02-12 08:22 AM
    I'm stuck at this level, how do you get the door open?
    05-02-12 08:25 AM
    Hehehe i see you have managed to get that artifact nicejob! OK on the next level you need to stand on,
    the square to stop the pillar from moving.
    Then throw a stick into the pillar and then jump on it, jump off on the other side and then jump on the weight, the gate will open now.
    And then go back stand on the square to lower down the pillar, go back to the gate but there will be a suprise waiting for you first.
    LimeTripBlog likes this.
    05-02-12 09:08 AM
    Hehehe i see you have managed to get that artifact nicejob! OK on the next level you need to stand on,
    the square to stop the pillar from moving.
    Then throw a stick into the pillar and then jump on it, jump off on the other side and then jump on the weight, the gate will open now.
    And then go back stand on the square to lower down the pillar, go back to the gate but there will be a suprise waiting for you first.
    Ooooh I love surprises, thanks again
    05-02-12 09:17 AM
    I hope you will like it, goodluck!
    05-02-12 09:49 AM
    I hope you will like it, goodluck!
    It was fun, more like a giant surprise lol
    How do I free this golden sphere from the cage?
    05-02-12 10:54 AM
    Jump over the yellow circle to 2nd square, doesn't matter which side you take then run around and the spikes will go down.
    The cage will open and you can pick up the blue ammo upgrade.

05-02-12 12:47 PM
    I'm stuck at the end of the spider level... Trying to get cross the bridge but every time I shoot the tnt and try to get back the rolling pillar I keep dying.. I've tried everything
    05-02-12 06:37 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD