Hi everyone,

My new app, 'Lamp' is out and I would like to give away 3 copies to celebrate.
    If you would like a free copy then just PM me, and as there is no promo code system in place on app world I will then confirm if you are one of the first 3 people to PM me and have a free copy then you can go ahead and buy the app and I will refund you the cost via PayPal.

I know this sounds strange but I have done it before on here with my other apps, I'm sure some forum members will be able to confirm this and my reliability in refunding the money.

Just search 'Lamp' on App World and this app should be the first hit.

Here's the description:

A beautifully simple and elegant lamp.

Features:

● Multiple bulbs - change the color of the lamp to suit your mood.
    ● Lamp glows and occasionally flickers - just like a real lamp.
    ● Simple pull chain to turn on and off.
    ● Fully rotatable - use in portrait or landscape orientation.

Use Lamp as a night light to read by, a mood light to give a room extra ambience or as a torch when you are trying to find something in the dark.

squished18 and bb624 like this.
    08-17-12 03:34 PM
    One copy gone. Two copies left up for grabs!
    08-17-12 04:44 PM
    I'll take it.
    08-17-12 05:02 PM
    this is so cool, i was JUST watching my playbook reboot this morning ( i NEVER reboot it, lol ) and i caught myself staring at the "lavalamp" animation when it starts up, and wondering why RIM didn't include it as a "screensaver"

congrats on your release!
    08-17-12 05:04 PM
    PM'ed!
    08-17-12 05:07 PM
    All free copies have now been taken, plus an extra one was given away as 4 people PM'd at the same time.

Enjoy!
    08-17-12 05:18 PM
    Very interesting app. It looks visually very appealing. Great work jefflemon
    jefflemon likes this.
    08-18-12 09:00 PM
    Thanks Bumble2000!

Also robluck82 is the only one so far to claim their refund, if everyone else who won a free copy could PM their paypal email address I'll be able to refund them the purchase price.
    08-19-12 06:35 AM
    What! Oh no! I'm 3 months late!
    08-19-12 10:59 AM
    Very nice font and layout!
    Thanks for this, great work!
    jefflemon likes this.
    08-21-12 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD