So I just bought a few books using the Kobos app but when I connect my PB to my PC I can't seem to find the files? Any way of getting them?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-25-12 12:04 AM
    I think the book file info is stored on the Kobo website. There is a notice when you remove a book from your playbook, the purchase information remains on the website incase you want to reinstall.
    03-25-12 12:14 AM
    Kobo books a proprietary and hidden. Though files are stored on the playbook so you can read off line you wont be able to find thm.

If you want to read on your PC download kobo book reader for PC. Connect to internet with PC or PB and your book marks will be synchronized.

You can also download many books in Adobe eBook format.

You can also strip the books of DRM with software from the net if you prefer being able to read and access across platforms. Search Kobo and DRM. You will likely find a post I left on the subject.

Cheers
    03-25-12 12:40 AM
    So there is no way of actually getting purchased Kobo ebooks off your PB or PC? I was just thinking of removing DRM so I could read them on my Kindle

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-25-12 12:53 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...chases-671653/

Try this...I think you will find some answers here...will be happy to answer any further if I can help
    03-25-12 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD