10-28-12 02:22 PM
55 123
tools
    I had not opened Kobo in a while (or at all??) on this pb. It appeared to work.

I think you may be able to download it again using appworld - search in MYWorld.
    05-14-12 07:26 PM
    OK. I bought a new Playbook. On the first boot only, it got updated to OS2.0. Had stock Kobo installed on it ver. 1.4.2. Not working at all. Blank screen for hours. nothing more happens. Any possible solutions.
    It happens to me every now and then. Trying to figure out a solution now... Again...
    08-10-12 02:56 PM
    I'm having an issue ever since I got the new OS update a week or so ago. Kobo will only properly load if I am connected to Wifi. If Wifi is on and I'm connected to my network it loads properly and jumps right to my bookmark in the book I am reading. If I'm not connected the app opens and the top menus show, the bookmark drops down but it just sits there with the spinning circle loading icon and I cannot do anything other than close. I can open with Wifi and once properly loaded turn off Wifi and keep reading but right now limited to reading only when near a network. Kinda defeats the purpose.

Anyone else experience this or have a solution?

Thanks
    08-12-12 09:35 AM
    Dunno about the wifi issue but I got 1.4.2.1 and it works!

All I had to do was debrick my PB from 2.1 back to 2.0.1.358 and do a proxy update, got all US apps, Kobo included.

After that, DO NOT INSTALL AppWorld's version of Kobo (1.4.2).
    08-12-12 03:56 PM
    It's now Oct 2012 and I'm getting new Kobo Reader app errors after the upgrade to OS 2.1.0.1088. using versi

The Kobo app version is now 1.6.4.

It was working a couple weeks ago while travelling after \OS 1032 upgrade.

Now 1088 has ir malfunctioning.\\Blah.

I don't expect Kobo to answer, though I've contacted their poor customer service dept.

Purchased books show up in library - but none open - looks like a server error on Kobo's end.

TL
    10-28-12 02:22 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD