Here's mine from today:

Hello,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused. I wanted to let you know that Kindle for BlackBerry Playbook is not yet available, but stay tuned (coming soon)! I wish there was some information for you, unfortunately that�s not something that has been released yet. I�m sure as one is announced it will be all over the website so you might just want to keep checking periodically. You can view our Kindle apps currently available and discover when we've released Kindle for BlackBerry Playbook by following the link below:

Amazon.com: Free Kindle Reading Apps

We're regularly working on improvements to your Kindle experience. I've let the Kindle team know you're interested in the Kindle for BlackBerry Playbook.

Thanks for your interest in Kindle.
    05-18-11 09:45 PM
    From their press release today about Kindle editions outselling physical books:

All Kindle Books let you "Buy Once, Read Everywhere" - on all generation Kindles, as well as on the largest number of devices and platforms, including iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, Mac, PC, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, Android-based devices, and soon HP TouchPads and BlackBerry PlayBooks.
    rbenjami likes this.
    05-19-11 11:38 PM
    Looking good, I'm excited to jump on this whole e-reading train.
    05-19-11 11:52 PM
    Really this is the APP I'm excited about, hope it's here soon.
    05-20-11 02:31 AM
    Despite being the originator of this thread, I have no faith there is going to be a Kindle app any time soon. I think the person who said that to me was just making a guess (maybe even a wishful one).

I'm betting the first kindle book you read on your Playbook will be done using the Kindle for Android app in a couple months.

But I'd love to be proven wrong.
    05-20-11 02:39 AM
    Oooh, I can read... I'm so advanced... quit rubbing it in to those of us that are still learnin'...
    05-20-11 03:03 AM
    From their press release today about Kindle editions outselling physical books:
    Hopefully Playbooks sooner than TouchPads. Just saying.
    05-20-11 09:54 AM
    Looking at my calendar and noticing it pretty close to the end of may... Any news of a kindle app for playbook?
    05-27-11 03:53 AM
    they got 4 days left before they can be called liars and we can go throw sponges at them.
    05-27-11 05:26 AM
    Good to know. T- 13 and counting.
    T-3 and counting
    05-27-11 01:05 PM
    Nice +1 for the PB.
    05-27-11 03:08 PM
    I wonder if its Just waiting for approval.

Sorry, couldn't resist
    05-27-11 03:17 PM
    I wonder if its Just waiting for approval.

Sorry, couldn't resist
    if it is well someone needs to hurry up and brake out the big old okydokied stamp and stamp it. i got books to read and people to harrass. and im all out of people.
    05-27-11 03:26 PM
    if it is well someone needs to hurry up and brake out the big old okydokied stamp and stamp it. i got books to read and people to harrass. and im all out of people.
    Yeah S.T.A.M.P. already, and not only the people.
    05-27-11 03:47 PM
    My guess is they were hoping to see the demand for another platform to have their books on but the Playbook just has not gotten the traction that they had set as a target. Seems like the updates and apps have slowed and we are all left waiting for the next big update.

I just hope that Amazon has not shelved this project forever as I love my playbook and am still waiting patiently (though less and less) for a nice Kindle app. (and email).
    05-27-11 04:58 PM
    If you have been looking at all of the Playbook threads you should know not to believe what you hear. I've been hearing that an OS update is coming "tomorrow" every day for the past 2 weeks. RIM dropped the ball by not having enough big name apps for their launch. And from what it looks like there won't be any soon.
    05-27-11 05:04 PM
    If you have been looking at all of the Playbook threads you should know not to believe what you hear. I've been hearing that an OS update is coming "tomorrow" every day for the past 2 weeks. RIM dropped the ball by not having enough big name apps for their launch. And from what it looks like there won't be any soon.
    My god man, Go get a tissue!
    Snick Snack likes this.
    05-27-11 05:22 PM
    unless you forget they had 2 four day work weeks in a row. lets see what this upcoming week brings. im sure the kindle app will arive soon.
    05-27-11 10:04 PM
    My god man, Go get a tissue!
    okay, sorry my bad, but that just made me full off my chair laughing.
    05-27-11 11:25 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD