Could anyone tell me where the PB stores the book files for the Kindle app in OS2. I wish to try loading mobi files to see if the Kindle app will open them. Thanks in advance for the help.
    12-04-11 11:08 PM
    what i do is copy them to my books folder. This is under the under accounts/1000/shared on the playbook and you can see this with astro file browser. Once you have the books in that folder I just move them to the kindle folder which you will see under sdcard/kindle. Good luck. I have no issue putting all mobi files in there and viewing them with kindle.
    Old Cable Guy likes this.
    12-05-11 01:40 AM
    Neoflasher, greatly appreciate the help, i will give it a try.
    12-05-11 03:23 PM
    what i do is copy them to my books folder. This is under the under accounts/1000/shared on the playbook and you can see this with astro file browser. Once you have the books in that folder I just move them to the kindle folder which you will see under sdcard/kindle. Good luck. I have no issue putting all mobi files in there and viewing them with kindle.
    I do exactly the same with no issues using Ghost Commander.
    12-05-11 06:04 PM
    when the pb is connected to your pc you can drag and drop mobi files to the pb drive > misc > android > kindle. Then the books will show up when you launch kindle.
    12-08-11 06:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD