When I go into the settings for kindle, i can change the display from white to sepia to black, but when i slide the brightness bar, the display does not change at all. Anyone else have this issue?

I've been dimming the pb display but i'd like to have it independent of the pb itself. the kobo reader does a great job of making it look more like e-ink.
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    12-03-11 04:49 AM
    When I go into the settings for kindle, i can change the display from white to sepia to black, but when i slide the brightness bar, the display does not change at all. Anyone else have this issue?

I've been dimming the pb display but i'd like to have it independent of the pb itself. the kobo reader does a great job of making it look more like e-ink.
    I have the same problem, and use the pb general brightness as the solution.
    12-03-11 07:50 AM
    It seems the settings within the Kindle app dont have any effect on the overall PB settings re: brightness
    12-03-11 08:09 AM
    Yeah, you can go to the global settings and change the base brightness, and extend the dim timeout. I know I like to set the brightness as low as possible, then I just sit in the dark and read.
    12-03-11 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD