Hi all,

I sent a request to Amazon about Kindle and Amazon apps for Playbook and got this response:

Hello,

Thanks for writing to us with your suggestion.

I understand Kindle and Amazon apps available on the Blackberry Playbook feature wouldve made our website more efficient and convenient to use.

This is for the first time weve ever received a request for a feature like this and we're glad you took time to write to us. Ive forwarded your suggestion to our Kindle and development team, theyll coordinate with our technology teams and work hard to implement this feature as we plan our future improvements.

Customer feedback like yours helps in our endeavor to improve the service we provide, and were very happy you took time to write to us.

Should you have any question or concern or require any assistance at all please do not hesitate to contact us, we would be happy to provide further assistance.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Thank you for your recent inquiry. Did I solve your problem?
    12-08-11 10:35 AM

I understand Kindle and Amazon apps available on the Blackberry Playbook feature would’ve made our website more efficient and convenient to use.

Well that certainly sounds like a computer generated response.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    12-08-11 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD