Ok folks I was an early adopter of the PB but I had to take it back because of the lack of apps that were available so I couldn't justify my purchase. I havn't kept up much with recent news on it but since its now at a reasonable price could you guys answer these for me.

1. Is there now email capabilites outside of the browser like an email application?
    2. Are there some good games available now?
    3. Where can I find a list of application?
    4. Has it been set up to take Android applications yet and if so is it just like a normal tablet experience on those apps?

I thought the PB was a great device when I bought it but it lacked when compared to other devices, but I would love to own one again.

Thanks
    chiefchie likes this.
    10-03-11 08:12 PM
    wait until devcon (for demo) of email/android and more games/native apps (few have been released so far).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-11 08:55 PM
    1. Since the beginning trought Bridge.
    2. Not knowing what is a good game. There are lots of normal ones in appworld...
    3. Have to browse app world
    4. No yet. We are waiting for Devcon Americas... Oct 18.
    10-03-11 09:09 PM
    Good game = DEAD SPACE. Tofu's very good too.
    10-03-11 11:38 PM
    Ok folks I was an early adopter of the PB but I had to take it back because of the lack of apps that were available so I couldn't justify my purchase. I havn't kept up much with recent news on it but since its now at a reasonable price could you guys answer these for me.

1. Is there now email capabilites outside of the browser like an email application?
    2. Are there some good games available now?
    3. Where can I find a list of application?
    4. Has it been set up to take Android applications yet and if so is it just like a normal tablet experience on those apps?

I thought the PB was a great device when I bought it but it lacked when compared to other devices, but I would love to own one again.

Thanks

1. Not unless you have a Blackberry phone and service.
    2. Exactly one-Deadspace(which is also a good nickname for the App World-deadspace).
    3. Go the the Blackberry website under tablets, they have all of them listed, its somewhere around 1500 I think now.
    4. No.

At least they can say it has a pretty slick native Facebook app, not even iPad can claim that. NewsReader 360 is a quality app, ScoreMobile, sorry not much else coming to mind.
    10-04-11 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD