The app allow to track various meal during the day classifyng them basing by assumption's hour and corrispondend calories, working as a Food Book.
    It is possible to know macromolecular/energy content of a lot of aliments and using Food Book function will be possible to take notes in an easy way the various calories taken at meal-end.
    This will help to follow an healthy and balanced diet!

You can find it here.

Here some screenshot:

05-14-12 05:46 AM
    Up!
    Maybe someone is interested and didn't see this post
    06-06-12 05:24 AM
    does it have some stored database?? an export function? can you add to database and re-use certain foods? can you create categories? Not that im not interested for 3.99 i'd like to try it before i buy it .

Hope I am offering constructive criticism!
    06-06-12 09:33 AM
    does it have some stored database?? an export function? can you add to database and re-use certain foods? can you create categories? Not that im not interested for 3.99 i'd like to try it before i buy it .

Hope I am offering constructive criticism!
    I'm here also for that.
    So, app has two 'databases': one for your meals and one for foods. Naturally, you can add each type of food (if you know kcal, % fat, % prot, % carbo) and you can edit them as well.

What do you mean with 'categories'?
    I think it unuseful, because when app asks you 'what you eat' in the day you has selected, beginning to write 'ch' for chocolate (e.g.), app will show you ch-ampagne and any other 'food' that starts for ch-.

If you have any other question I'm here.
    Last edited by nimelano; 06-06-12 at 10:52 AM.
    06-06-12 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD