I just tried out Polar Slide for my PB, and for a free app I was really impressed. It's just a simple puzzle game, but the graphics and responsiveness are pretty good compared to some other free apps out there (not to put down any others). If you're looking for a good time killer, check it out!
    04-29-11 08:59 PM
    Not bad for a free game.
    04-30-11 06:51 AM
    good game thanks for sharing it. what do you guys think, was that made with flash? gives me hope for developing an app with flash lol
    04-30-11 11:03 AM
    very cool!!
    04-30-11 11:13 AM
    Good to hear; this was on my list of games that look good that are free that I compiled in anticipation of my PB arriving (it will in a few days)

Here's the list, has anyone played any of these? (A few have been commented on, but most don't)

People On My Lawn!
    Deep Sea Dive
    The Visitor
    Zee and the Alien Machine
    pong4p
    Gravitee Wars
    Crazy Gems 2
    Fat Pig
    Bubble Birds HD
    Doodle Blast
    Frantic Picnic
    Kick Brick
    Polar Slide
    Elastik Blocks
    The Core
    Energize
    Rebound
    RuniK
    RoboFlu
    Stop the Invasion
    Protect the Cheese
    tricharge
    Memoria
    Assembler Mobile 2 HD
    Cardster
    Bix
    NOVA 3D
    FruityPush
    Gem Style
    Candy Panic
    Heads
    Play Carroms
    Trio
    ahsomsid and ClickShakeGames like this.
    04-30-11 11:23 AM
    very cool!!
    Tried this game as well, couldn't agree more!
    04-30-11 01:38 PM
    This game is fun, but I need a hint for level 10. I'm sure I'll need more hints for other levels.
    05-21-11 12:38 AM
    Robo Flu is kinda boring. Fat Pig is cute, but there's too much lag and the gameplay is way, way too slow... It could be good but it fails.

People on My Lawn is good but it's hard.
    Doodle Blast is great, also hard.
    Bubble birds HD is good for the type of clone it is (gameplay is kinda simple, but it's supposed to be).
    05-21-11 12:50 AM
    they need polar bowler in HD lol.
    05-21-11 10:54 AM
    The Visitor
    Thanks for listing our games. Assuming you've had the chance to play them by now, what do you think of them?

If you like those, search for "reemus" in App World to find 4 games in the Several Journeys of Reemus series, with 1 more on the way soon!
    06-06-11 09:40 AM
    Thanks for listing our games. Assuming you've had the chance to play them by now, what do you think of them?

If you like those, search for "reemus" in App World to find 4 games in the Several Journeys of Reemus series, with 1 more on the way soon!
    I have all your games and enjoy them. The one thing I noticed with the Alien Machine on is that its a bit slow... to get him to walk from one side to the other several time to do different tasks takes a while.
    Have all the released reemus ones too.
    Question though with those ones, are you ever planning on adding onto one app? I see that they are kind of big and assumed that was the reason for not doing that.
    Anyways... more Reemus! haha
    Thanks for your games
    06-06-11 09:53 AM
    Ya, I haven't found a good solution to optimizing the scrolling in Zee yet. I've tried a couple different ideas and they didn't seem to help. If I get the time to find a solution I'll update it for y'all.

The Reemus games are pretty big so it would be kinda hard to put them into one big file, though that would be pretty awesome to see all together. Plus, they each have different sets of code so it would be a decent undertaking for an indie crew like us to pull off among our other projects.

Reemus Chapter 4 is coming very soon, plus we're currently developing the first full length Reemus game, with voice acting and tons of details, called 'Ballads of Reemus: When the Bed Bites' for the PlayBook. It's our most ambitious project yet so we're pretty excited about that one.
    06-06-11 10:02 AM
    Super. I'm looking forward to the new game.

OP sorry for going off track, I have tried Polar Slide, its pretty decent for sure
    06-06-11 10:08 AM
    I'm using this old post to ask if anyone else experienced a "reset" of their game progress after this game was updated at the end of Jan 2012. Let me know, I enjoy the game but I'm bummed that I have to start over
    02-03-12 09:08 PM
    Good to hear; this was on my list of games that look good that are free that I compiled in anticipation of my PB arriving (it will in a few days)

Here's the list, has anyone played any of these? (A few have been commented on, but most don't)

People On My Lawn!
    Deep Sea Dive
    The Visitor
    pong4p
    Gravitee Wars
    Crazy Gems 2
    Fat Pig
    Bubble Birds HD
    Doodle Blast
    Frantic Picnic
    Kick Brick
    Polar Slide
    Elastik Blocks
    The Core
    Energize
    Rebound
    RuniK
    RoboFlu
    Stop the Invasion
    Protect the Cheese
    tricharge
    Memoria
    Assembler Mobile 2 HD
    Cardster
    Bix
    NOVA 3D
    FruityPush
    Gem Style
    Candy Panic
    Heads
    Play Carroms
    Trio
    are the ones i have and play and they are all a great choice to kill time and make ya think too.
    02-03-12 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD