Am i paranoid or does modern combat have hackers galore? You try to get into a multiplayer and you get slaughtered.... and when you have some certain players in your crosshairs and fire away they dont die....
    11-23-11 10:42 PM
    more likely it is lag that youre dying from, also some people also have different "abilities" from leveling up that lets them have more health or faster regen. the trick is learning to get headshots. when you get a weapon other than the ak47 youll find you will stand a better chance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-11 11:39 PM
    see this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...k-club-666027/

short answer is yes there are a lot of hackers. Just ditch if you notice someone hacking (ie. flying around really quickly) - if they are just walking a bit speedier than usually thats not hacking, eventually when you level up to 30s to 40s your skills really help!. Orignally my K/D ratio was .60ish now with the new 'skills' enhancements I've gotten I m at around .93ish and improving! So play /practice lots and u'll get better. Just a hint, grenades work best on hackers =)
    11-24-11 12:38 AM
    LAMO , seriuosly guys, this is such a big deal?
    11-25-11 03:39 PM
    LAMO , seriuosly guys, this is such a big deal?
    yes it is...when guys run around at warp speed or are able to hide behind walls where they can shoot you but you can't shoot them, it really takes the fun out of the game.
    11-25-11 03:46 PM
    whatthe ****.... how do u start hacking on pb???
    Hacking is not impossible on any device as long as you have a C++/C# NDK as the one PlayBook has, iPad and Androids.

However, no hacks on PlayBook yet, Why do you see hackers then? Your Game on PlayBook connects to a Server which the iPads and Androids logs in to it too, so they can hack and you can get mad only.

I left this game due to this issue, I moved to N.O.V.A. 2, It got hackers too, but a lot less, its about a hacker every 2 to 3 games.
    11-25-11 06:27 PM
    Hacking is not impossible on any device as long as you have a C++/C# NDK as the one PlayBook has, iPad and Androids.

However, no hacks on PlayBook yet, Why do you see hackers then? Your Game on PlayBook connects to a Server which the iPads and Androids logs in to it too, so they can hack and you can get mad only.

I left this game due to this issue, I moved to N.O.V.A. 2, It got hackers too, but a lot less, its about a hacker every 2 to 3 games.
    Nova is a blast, i love it.

11-25-11 06:47 PM
    :/ unfortunetly if you check around a bit on google and youtube you will find hacks for the other platforms.... its kinda a downer but every cheaper online game i have ever played for the pc was eventually ruined by the "hacker" comunitys i find usually ranked games or item mall games that require some time and effort. but im getting use to the controls in mc now and honestly i havent seen any god mode guys... just the machine gun granade launcher guys (rarely) getting shot through walls (little less rare) and the most common superman speed (clearly its something they can toggle on and off) but i find after a few matches you can usually predict where there going to be heading and just destroy them... NOTHING will make a hacker rage more than getting owned over and over by a legit player lol its worth a thumb injury or 2 when you see them disconnect after you smoke them a few times in a row lol and from what i see 90% of the hackers are really bad at the game lol but like ignites said best thing to do is just leave the match if there remotely good with there hacks lol its pretty enraging because u cant call them out in game. but if you care at all about your k/d ratio id just find a new match. I can say Ive been playing hours a day the past few days and there aren't THAT many hackers or I wouldn't waste my time playing. i would say on average its like 1 hacker every 5 to 10 matches but not as bad as some of the low budget online fps games like combat arms.. I wont even get started on that game hahah. sorry for the rant.. if you made it this far trying to read my giant sentence I bet your eyes are sore now!
    11-25-11 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD