Signed up just now and got the 50 gig bump.

I'm not sure how useful this will be though. I haven't read the specs and such so far. Someone else said filesize was limited to 25 MB, so movies are out.

I thought I would use it for songs. But apparently, it downloads the full song to the device before it plays it, so streaming playlists doesn't seem practical. It also played an mp3 using the PB's video player for some reason. It placed the downloaded file in the Documents folder as well.

Unless they fix these issues, I probably won't use it. But I'm glad I got the 50 GB in case this becomes useful in the future.
    01-09-12 11:23 PM
    This time I got mine as well! That's amazing!

Now I don't have to worry about paying to upgrade my Dropbox account again this year (provided I get the same functionality with Box.net). Now to figure out the security of Box vs. Dropbox. Does anyone have any experience with that aspect of the service? I would very much like to feel confident using Box to keep confidential information sync'ed between my devices (including notebook and desktop). Thanks!
    01-10-12 09:46 AM
    what's the difference between dropbox & box.net?
    01-10-12 10:48 AM
    I had the 50gb and cancelled my account. Unlike the free Dropbox account Box limits the size of the files you can upload. I think their limit is 100mb.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-10-12 06:45 PM
    50GB still available. Just loaded App and logged in and was notified about the 50GB upgrade. I will use with Files & Folders for manage all my online storage.
    01-10-12 08:26 PM
    any idea how can I delete files from PB?
    01-10-12 09:11 PM
    Hi guys, can we download Files and Folders for free (not the trial)?
    Please can anyone give me the link to it?
    I assumed in crackberry most things can be have for free =)
    01-11-12 08:27 AM
    If you are too cheap to buy 'Files and Folders', try 'Air Browser' instead as it is free (and has much less functionality).
    01-11-12 10:12 AM
    I'm pretty sure that no-one will "help" with this, as the Devs are helpful and active on this site. Also, it says in the forum rules that distribution of warez and cracked software is not permitted...
    01-11-12 11:14 AM
    Signed up just now and got the 50 gig bump.
    Someone else said filesize was limited to 25 MB, so movies are out.

The file size limit on personal accounts is 100 mb, so yes, movies are "out"

Would be much more useful if it allowed the 2GB upload on personal accounts.
    Last edited by Slalom; 01-11-12 at 12:48 PM.
    01-11-12 11:18 AM
    nice got 50 gigs, but useless with upload limit
    01-11-12 06:29 PM
    I heard that you can not open and edit files for free unline dropbox. You will have to save local copy and then re-upload. That is dummm
    01-11-12 11:34 PM
87 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD