Hi,

I use Junos Pulse on my iPad, it works great! I cannot connect to our VPN with the default VPN client on the playbook....

Anyone tried to convert the android Junos Pulse app to our playbook ?

Why dont they just release a Junos Pulse client for the playbook ? There is a client for the Blackberry os ....
    05-01-12 11:22 AM
    What's the device you're connecting to? We use a Juniper SA4500 and you can use the native Playbook client against that with an IKEv2 VPN providing the SA is running version 7+ of the OS.
    05-01-12 02:23 PM
    No idea, on the iPad I use a https:// url in the juniper app and it works .....
    05-01-12 02:26 PM
    It would be easier just to ask your IT department on how to configure your Playbook VPN client.
    05-01-12 02:40 PM
    It would be easier just to ask your IT department on how to configure your Playbook VPN client.
    No luck there
    05-01-12 02:55 PM
    Don't even need to be specific playbook configurations, just general VPN configurations that laptop users have.
    05-01-12 03:05 PM
    Don't even need to be specific playbook configurations, just general VPN configurations that laptop users have.
    Why is the ipad client working with just an https url without any configuration ?
    05-01-12 03:12 PM
    I don't know --- maybe because your IT department made the effort to make a special ipad configuration in their backend.

These things have to be trouble-shoot by the IT department.

Were you bridging with a blackberry?
    05-01-12 03:24 PM
    I don't know --- maybe because your IT department made the effort to make a special ipad configuration in their backend.

These things have to be trouble-shoot by the IT department.

Were you bridging with a blackberry?
    Bridging is working perfect! But want to use wifi...
    05-01-12 03:30 PM
    It basically sounds like you need to connect via an SSL VPN (which is what Pulse on the iOS devices lets you do) but the Playbook doesn't support SSL VPN connectivity natively. You'd need to wait until either Juniper get round to creating a Playbook version of Pulse or get your IT department to offer an alternative method of VPN connectivity - as I say if it's a Juniper SA device you're connecting to, they might be able to offer IKEv2.
    05-01-12 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD