All who've reported synch issues.
    We've been troubleshooting a few user reported problems over the past couple of weeks. Please send us an email to:
    support AT jotsy DOT CALM for direct contact with the engineering team and we'll try to assist. We've found that most of these synch issues are caused by local wireless network configurations.

Thanks to all who've commented on scrolling and general navigation / search functionality. These features will be improved in our future releases.

Cheers!
    01-16-12 10:37 AM
    The FAQ and the user guide disappear upon first sync because these documents were only ever meant to be test documents and are not in the user's source folder. If a user wishes to see documents on the playbook, they must place the required documents in the Jotsy desktop folder , not the 'Jotsy/annotated' folder.

Please place your documents in the Jotsy desktop folder then select sync and let us know the results.

Hope this helps!
    01-16-12 01:35 PM
    I am not sure that the issue is really with local wireless network configuration, I have tried using the service over 4 different wireless networks and they all had the same results. I was able to sync once after I had security wiped my Playbook, installed OS2 Beta and reinstalled Jotsy, but after syncing once from my PC to my Playbook and once back to my PC, it stopped syncing again and started giving me the same error message. I have sent you an email about this issue but I am yet to hear anything back.

All who've reported synch issues.
    We've been troubleshooting a few user reported problems over the past couple of weeks. Please send us an email to:
    support AT jotsy DOT CALM for direct contact with the engineering team and we'll try to assist. We've found that most of these synch issues are caused by local wireless network configurations.

Thanks to all who've commented on scrolling and general navigation / search functionality. These features will be improved in our future releases.

Cheers!
    01-26-12 10:38 AM
    Thread bump. It seems like ever since I upgraded to the latest Jotsy version I've been unable to sync with my PC
    02-12-12 09:30 AM
    Did you followthe instructions to remove and reload the PC desktop program?
    http://jotsy.com/Jotsy/Upgrade/Jotsy-Beta-Upgrade.pdf
    02-12-12 11:54 AM
    That worked. Thanks.
    02-12-12 10:59 PM
    Jotsy now provides sync to MAC capability. Get the MAC download at jotsy dot com.
    03-27-12 11:52 AM
    Can anybody share the Sync executable please? For some reason the link isn't getting to my Gmail inbox.
    10-23-12 05:16 PM
    This app has numerous issues and does not seem to have the support of the Developer - just an FYI. I tried it for a few weeks but could never get it to be a reliable solution. I use Repligo for Android - it works well if you dont mind using Android ports. I don't have the .exe or I would be happy to share.
    10-23-12 08:20 PM
84 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD