Jotsy is a PDF annotator.
    You can sync it to your computer for PDF's.
    Look's pretty good.
    I'll report back on it's functionality's as many people are looking for a good PDF viewer/etc...

*UPDATE 1*
    Was hoping the first update would be good, however it isn't. You have to give them your email to get Jotsy on your PC to "Sync you files". I thought I could just transfer a file onto the PlayBook...

*UPDATE 2*
    Completely disappointed with this application. It just plain DOESN'T work for me!
    Last edited by r0v3rT3N; 02-09-12 at 06:55 PM.
    Revord and ima5exypaki like this.
    02-09-12 06:35 PM
    Thanks for taking one for the team
    02-09-12 07:28 PM
    I downloaded it and deleted it right away just to keep it in my "uninstalled" list... in case they make some "epic" improvement and start charging for $$ then I can reinstall again.
    speedypear likes this.
    02-09-12 07:35 PM
    I downloaded it and deleted it right away ....
    Same here! It's so buggy and laggy that it is so unresponsive for PDF of 10MB or above. I don't even want to see it on my "Uninstall" list frankly.. LOL
    02-09-12 08:21 PM
    I downloaded it and deleted it right away just to keep it in my "uninstalled" list... in case they make some "epic" improvement and start charging for $$ then I can reinstall again.
    Then when you try to re-install it'll say the price has changed and you need to re-purchase it...
    02-10-12 12:43 AM
    Are you on OS 2.0? I believe I read that performance improvements will be there on then.
    02-10-12 04:37 AM
    Then when you try to re-install it'll say the price has changed and you need to re-purchase it...
    Yes indeed. I have had this happen to me with a different app.
    02-10-12 10:31 AM
    Yes indeed. I have had this happen to me with a different app.
    I didn't know that ... Now it is a total piece of junk, a complete waste of space even in my uninstalled list. I want it gone from my uninstalled list!
    02-10-12 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD