07-25-12 07:36 PM
39 12
tools
    Sorry folks but it is working good for me. Syncs everything OK and all the features work...
    02-25-12 02:41 PM
    I think Jotsy should tie themselves with Print to Go. That would be pretty awesome (add PDF reading and editing capability) to PTG.
    I'm with the greatwiseone on this, I like the functionality of Jotsy, but the biggest fail is the inability to work with local PlayBook files, a HUGE fail.

Jotsy should talk to the Print to Go folks, and get something going, this would make both super duper apps......
    02-25-12 04:23 PM
    I've been trying to sync with my pc but it keeps saying there are no files found. Same with Box.net sync which I went to the site for and logged on as instructed. No luck.
    Essentially I have a similar problem,

In my case there is an error connecting to the PC.
    What is the value if the PB LOCAL Jotsy app doesn't allow editing of PB LOCAL pdf files.

I have no reason to edit a PC file which can be edited on the PC!
    Morbium likes this.
    02-25-12 07:14 PM
    No matter how many times I try, it won't find my PDFs. It's the worst app. Screw it, I'm printing my articles to read and highlight on the metro.
    03-28-12 02:33 PM
    I downloaded the 2.0 upgrade when it came out but the app on my PB still shows 1.5.1.592. I deleted the app off my PB, reinstalled it and it still comes up with the old app number. Any else having this problem.
    03-30-12 09:28 AM
    Anything new with Jotsy? I am interested in it for the same reason as drew.dana
    04-26-12 07:39 PM
    I downloaded the 2.0 upgrade when it came out but the app on my PB still shows 1.5.1.592. I deleted the app off my PB, reinstalled it and it still comes up with the old app number. Any else having this problem.
    Same issue here. Had installed the beta when it got released then uninstalled it. Never tried version 1, but it seems like even after installing the 2.0 version I'm getting 1.5.1.592. Unable to sync as it doesn't connect to my PC. And at work, as my PB doesn't support the WPA2 Enterprise properly so I'm forced to rely on Bridge. Guess I'll try out qPDF, it is an android port, so a little weary about the speed.
    05-05-12 01:42 PM
    Looks like Jotsy have given up on the app.
    05-05-12 03:11 PM
    Has anyone been able to contact Jotsy support? I read on the reviews that they arent answering at all, So i tweeted to Alec Saunders to see if he knows anything concerning this.
    I am very disappointed as this could be a great app if they just tried.
    05-29-12 04:38 PM
    I gave up on Jotsy months ago, you should do the same. The Jotsy app is dead.
    05-29-12 04:48 PM
    I gave up on Jotsy months ago, you should do the same. The Jotsy app is dead.
    Yea i thought so i just can't believe they have almost everything to make a great app but just wont go the extra mile.
    05-29-12 04:52 PM
    I've got news about this, a few weeks ago I emailed the developers about the loading files from within the tablet and this is what they answered:
    Thanks for your inquiry.
    This is a feature we plan to implenet in future for which no date has been finalized as of yet. We will update our users once we decide a date to support this feature.
    Thanks for your continued interest in Jotsy.

The Jotsy Team,
    06-06-12 12:15 PM
    I don't know how much were supposed to wait for this, but at least we know they are still around.
    Last edited by bugmeyes; 06-06-12 at 12:18 PM.
    06-06-12 12:16 PM
    I've been playing with this some today and it is awkward to coordinate files - I can only get it to see one file even though I have three in the Jotsy folder and synced to Box.com.
    Can't figure out how to delete a file either - even if you erase the annotations, they remain in the annotated folder.
    Local file management would seem much simpler.
    App has tremendous potential, but doesn't perform as is.
    07-25-12 07:36 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD