Hello and welcome to the clan u are all welcome to join and to make this all a better experience add all the players so we can all be connected!
    CptArm3D
    Leader?
    05-16-12 10:04 PM
    We are very close to earning our first guild bonus point, once we earn a point we'll be able to activate guild bonus. "2 slot tickets every day"
    Last edited by LimeTripBlog; 05-18-12 at 06:43 AM.
    05-18-12 02:46 AM
    We are very close to earning our first guild bonus point, once we earn a point we'll be able to activate guild bonus. "2 slot tickets every day"
    Sounds great - How can I help us get there?

Gina
    05-18-12 05:36 AM
    Sounds great - How can I help us get there?

Gina
    Gina I've attached a screenshot. We will have to fill this meter to earn the point. Winning more matches will help us get there.
    05-18-12 06:41 AM
    Hi,

Looks to me like we need (a lot) more members playing. I'm happy it works under BB Bridge so I can get in a few games during work breaks. I'm losing more matches than I win though since I started "Assault Course".

Gina
    05-18-12 11:02 AM
    Hi,

Looks to me like we need (a lot) more members playing. I'm happy it works under BB Bridge so I can get in a few games during work breaks. I'm losing more matches than I win though since I started "Assault Course".

Gina
    Get to level 15 you'll unlock Hugo its a very useful card. Another important tip don't fill your deck with all your card, just keep 8 cards. The more cards you have the stronger will your opponent be. Each card has a star value, the more stars you have you'll be put against an higher opponent.
    05-18-12 12:11 PM
    Hi,

I've done a lot of playing and it doesn't look like that gauge has moved much. I hope it's not an average of all the members.

Gina
    05-19-12 05:32 PM
    any one wants to play?
    05-19-12 08:31 PM
    about to sign up as wembley99 :-)

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    05-20-12 05:43 AM
    about to sign up as wembley99 :-)

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    Welcome Wembley, Thanks for joining us
    05-20-12 07:34 AM
    Been playing for a little while! As jfolk! I lost access to my old account 'Tules' still waiting to hear back.. but sign me up!
    05-20-12 09:09 AM
    Been playing for a little while! As jfolk! I lost access to my old account 'Tules' still waiting to hear back.. but sign me up!
    Okay, you're in. (Don't know why I'm an admin, but ...)

I hope you get the old account back - we can use all the Guild Points we can get.
    05-20-12 01:39 PM
    Hi

My username @UR is vollybaby...i have a PB and i play UR on it
    05-20-12 01:47 PM
    Hi

My username @UR is vollybaby...i have a PB and i play UR on it
    ... and now you are a (hopefully proud) member of our guild.

Gina
    05-20-12 01:59 PM
    exelion04 = newbie here, can i join?
    LimeTripBlog likes this.
    05-21-12 01:45 AM
    Hey there - I would love to job now the playbook clan

Username = KingBenny78

Thanks!
    Ben
    05-21-12 02:24 AM
    Hi exelion04 & KingBenny78 login to urban Rivals website and search for my username "LimeTrip" you will get a link limetrip playbook guild click on it and join our group.
    05-21-12 07:15 AM
    There are two bonuses available, we can choose only one. Which one do you guys want. Check the screenshot below and respond.
    05-21-12 10:14 AM
    exelion04 = newbie here, can i join?
    Hi,

You have to be level 5 before you can join :-( As soon as you get there though, look us up.

Gina
    05-21-12 10:24 AM
    There are two bonuses available, we can choose only one. Which one do you guys want. Check the screenshot below and respond.
    I'm overflowing with XP - I keep buying more cards for places to put it all... but more battle points are useful to go up levels.
    05-21-12 10:26 AM
    I'm overflowing with XP - I keep buying more cards for places to put it all... but more battle points are useful to go up levels.
    I would have gone with the same option. I'll wait till our Guild xp reaches 1 point, just keeping our options open.
    05-21-12 10:50 AM
    Hi,

It looks like we didn't need to vote - I see both options are active now.

Gina
    05-22-12 05:36 PM
    Hi,

It looks like we didn't need to vote - I see both options are active now.

Gina
    The free ticket option was not available, so I distributed the points equally.
    05-23-12 03:02 AM
    Hi,

Is there any way we can get more people to download this app and play the game just for a little bit to show the people who converted it that it's worth adding the features that we have to access via the browser interface?

The animated backgrounds would be nice too.

Gina
    05-24-12 08:57 AM
    Bump to try to get more members.

If you haven't tried it yet, contact us first and we'll sponsor you. That means if you buy credits, we get some too for free (each credit costs less than 0.06 USD, so it's not like a pyramid scheme).
    05-28-12 06:45 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD