"Jiggle" has been released that allows users to easily copy files between PlayBook tablets, desktop computers and Android tablets that are on the same Local Network (LAN). It is a peer-to-peer file copy with no intermediate servers. Assuming the LAN firewall does not block the connection, it is a simple a fast way to copy files between users.
    joski likes this.
    04-10-12 12:16 PM
    Where's the desktop version that's supposed to be available? I absolutely cannot find it.
    04-15-12 09:36 AM
    You can download it from here:
    PlayBook applications from o2 interactive

Goto the Jiggle app and the "Adobe AIR" link is below the Android one.
    04-17-12 07:26 AM

I can't find any download links on this page, only a link to the home page.
    04-17-12 08:57 AM
    Can't find any download link either
    04-17-12 08:58 PM
    you can get it here!
    Jiggle
    nazreil25 and BuzzStarField like this.
    04-17-12 09:06 PM

The page you linked is screwed up, you can see the android link at the bottom but it's cut off and you can't scroll any further, so obviously you can't get to a link below it. They should probably fix that, I'd imagine not being able to use it with a PC simply because people can't get to the PC program is costing them quite a lot of buys, and therefore money.

Thanks to the user who posted the working link though! Too bad the trial has expired. Guess I'll never buy this app. And it's too bad, I really wanted to try it out.
    04-17-12 10:02 PM
    I downloaded the desktop version but I can't get it to work. I sent an email to support and mentioned this thread so hopefully the author will respond. While the app was still in demo mode it worked for transferring files between my 2 PlayBooks so I'm looking forward for a resolution to the problem with the desktop version
    04-18-12 06:54 AM
    The issue has been resolved and tested on PCs, PlayBooks and Android tablets. It was submitted to App World, so you should get notification in a few days.
    BuzzStarField likes this.
    04-19-12 07:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD