DevCon would be perfect to unveil this. I took my PB on a long trip, and boy does it take quality pics and video....

RIM Welcomes JayCut! Inside BlackBerry - The Official BlackBerry Blog
    10-07-11 10:39 AM
    would be nice if this comes to pass
    10-07-11 10:47 AM
    The issue with Jaycut is whether it's going to be continue to be an online editor. You have to upload your videos up to their servers (which takes time) before you can do edits.
    10-07-11 12:23 PM
    jaycut was online flash based video editor. Awesome team and solid platform. PlayBook being able to run flash can get one great native editor. DevCon is all i'm waiting for
    10-07-11 12:45 PM
    I've had it confirmed by someone inside RIM that JayCut will not be in OS 2.0 at launch. But it is coming.
    02-10-12 12:47 PM
    This was never DevCon material anyway, unless it was going to involve lots of hooks that developers could use. It's a user feature! Maybe it would be a MWC announcement, but using the developer venue to announce it would have been a waste...
    02-10-12 01:24 PM
    I don't see why Adobe isn't working harder to integrate their editing apps to the PlayBook. It is like their development group isn't even talking to the other side of the house. You would think that since PlayBook runs apps off of AIR, that Adobe would be all over getting PDF, Photoshop, Premiere and the rest of the tools, like Touch Apps working on the PlayBook.
    02-10-12 02:15 PM
    I saw from another site that rim will be telling people about what they are doing with jaycut and newbay at mwc.
    peter9477 and tfp like this.
    02-10-12 02:36 PM
    February is shaping up to be a good month
    02-10-12 11:24 PM